Thread: Ipod touch be able to cope with multitasking?

Ipod touch be able to cope with multitasking?

I have an old Ipod touch and there are news that multitasking feature is about to launch and it would be with the 3rd generation devices. I doubt whether this feature would work in mine. There may be some alternative for the thing. Please let me know so that I can get to a conclusion and work as required. Guide me for the thing Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Ipod touch be able to cope with multitasking?

I think it is not possible to impose the new feature to 2G model phones as the multitasking feature is been designed for 3G models which will support them well. there is no specific reason for unsupportive technical aspect. All you need to check out for the thing is by processing the thing and check out for new device that may support the feature well. So check out for the thing and then work as required.

You can check for iOS 4 software update. Upgrade the software or firmware of your device depending it is compatible. You may then be able to process and work with the feature that you want to process with. So try out for the thing and make the essential aspects to be worked. This will surely let you to get to a better solution and make the possible implementation. So do look for the conclusion.

unsure Re: Ipod touch be able to cope with multitasking?

I think that the iOS 4 application will not support the device that you have. It will then help you out well for sorting the thing and make the aspects to be cleared. I would be prefer you to check for the compatible mode or look for the support. You may then be able to sort the thing and get to a better conclusion. SO work out by implementing the steps.

Contact Apple Support for the same. I do not think it will work. You need to get a better or new device for making the multitasking feature to be processed as it is been programmed keeping the new technology in mind. So contact the support team for the same. They will suggest you what should be done. i hope this may then let you to make the things to work well