Thread: Will i get the new Dock in iTouch with iOS4?

Will i get the new Dock in iTouch with iOS4?

Hello Friends, I am having a small query which i think can be solve here only. Actually i am having the iTouch which is of 2nd gen and i have heard that the new iOS 4 is now been introducing to work with the my iTouch. So i am having certain queries that will it comes up with the new dock on the bottom of the screen? Thanks in advance.

Re: Will i get the new Dock in iTouch with iOS4?

Yes you are right about the fact that you are talking about. The New iOS 4 will change the look and add some more feature to the dock of the iTouch. The new iOS 4 is coming with the more 100 feature then the older version of the firmware. This firmware update is more advanced and productive as compared to the older firmware.

Thanks for the quick response which helped me to satisfy my curiosity regarding the iOS 4. But having more doubt which i think you will answer properly. I just wanted to know about the new feature which are coming with the new iOS 4. What new features are going to be available with this OS. Waiting for reply .

The New OS is coming with the 100 of new features which are not seen in the previous version. As you are using the iTouch you might be noticed that the multitasking feature is not supported like you can not tow application together. But now after adding this iOS 4 to your device you will be able to perform the Multitasking.

Organize apps into folders with drag-and-drop simplicity. Get faster access to your favorites and browse and manage up to 2160 apps.Create and edit custom playlists right on your iPod touch, and sync and display nested playlist folders from iTunes.More than a great ebook reader, it’s also an amazing place to browse and shop for books, day or night.3 More you can get on link given below.
    Apple iTouch

Quote Originally Posted by Samra View Post
    Organize apps into folders with drag-and-drop simplicity. Get faster access to your favorites and browse and manage up to 2160 apps.Create and edit custom playlists right on your iPod touch, and sync and display nested playlist folders from iTunes.More than a great ebook reader, it’s also an amazing place to browse and shop for books, day or night.3 More you can get on link given below.
    Apple iTouch
    Hey thanks a lot for the help that you have given me regarding the issue that i have asked about and the replies given by you is satisfactory for me. Will advise others also take help with this.