Thread: External volume not working on latest gen iTouch

External volume not working on latest gen iTouch

Hey i am trying to connect my external speaker to the iTouch which is latest generation device. I have checked all the setting in the device but did not getting it work. I have checked speaker in other system and it is working all right. Also when i here a song or watch a video on it the audio bar is not visible on the screen. So help me with the issue.

Re: External volume not working on latest gen iTouch

I think that there might be some of the malfunction in the earphone port of the Apple iTouch which is creating problem with the connecting to the speaker. So i will advise you to insert the speaker wire for multiple time and remove it. It might work for you if the port of the iTouch is got corrupted. Try this out and let me know whether it is working for me or not.

I have tried this but it is not working for me. I have inserted the and removed the cable most of the time but the problem still not got resolved. This problem started suddenly yesterday only before that i have nit getting any issue like this. So if possible then please guide me regarding this issue. A help may be appreciated.

If it is not yet working then i will advise you to have a hard reset the iTouch which might fix the issue related to the same. To reset the iTouch just press and hold the Sleep/wake button until red "slide to power off" slider appears, then slide the slider. Now Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. This will reset the device.

I am having the same problem in which i am unable to work with the iTouch external port. After going through all the trick i have finally decided to upgrade the software of the device and i have performed the software upgrade. And let me tell you that the problem related to the same got resolved. I will advise you to go through the same.

If all the replies are not working for you and you are still getting the same problem then i will advise you to ask for the help to the Apple. Just take your device to the Apple help center and discuss the problem which you are getting. And they will fix the problem of your iTouch. So go through the same and let us know that the issue got resolved or not.

Hey thanks a lot for all the replies that you have given me regarding the issue i have asked about. But let me tell you i don't know how but device started working automatically. Still for the future use i am taking it to the Apple Store so that if there is any issue then they will resolved the same. Anyways the help given by you is appreciable.