Thread: Ipod Touch Turns off randomly

Ipod Touch Turns off randomly

Hi all,
    My iPod Touch going to turn off in randomly manner when I am listening the music from device or on the internet. The battery is completely charged before going to use this . So its is not the issue related to the battery. I have just start this up and it turns off in 5 minutes . It seems that when I touch the black thing placed on the back corner of the iPod, it turns off. I am not getting, how to solve this,please suggest me something or should call to the apple support personal ..

Re: Ipod Touch Turns off randomly

Actually, the status that you are describing here is just assumes as it is getting occurred by the hardware but you have just said that apple guys replaced the device and you are running with a new one. I think, you need to go for the firmware updates and update it with the latest firmware . A little more information about your device, such as firmware might be helpful.tell me after making updates...
    Last edited by Bon-Z; 15-06-2010 at 10:47 AM.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hi I am getting frustrate . I received my iPod for xmas and everything was
    going very well . Till two weeks before when it started just shutting of with little statements as if a glitch. If I have tried to find that it would go off. so I tried to solve with my own and I have done the resetting , restored, etc but after all nothing happened . I never done upgraded and nor jailbreak. I wonder if it has something to do with an application cause battery is fine and plenty of memory. I took it to apple they could not resolved it so they replaced this . Then I have tried to use backup and now my saved games has been lost and the same thing going on with this also as last one did. What's wrong with or any application causes this issue ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Tyler View Post
    Hi I am getting frustrate . I received my iPod for xmas and everything was going very well . Till two weeks before when it started just shutting of with little statements as if a glitch. If I have tried to find that it would go off. so I tried to solve with my own and I have done the resetting , restored, etc but after all nothing happened . I never done upgraded and nor jailbreak. I wonder if it has something to do with an application cause battery is fine and plenty of memory. I took it to apple they could not resolved it so they replaced this . Then I have tried to use backup and now my saved games has been lost and the same thing going on with this also as last one did. What's wrong with or any application causes this issue ...
    You need not to use the backup and specially since that was on your iPod that already running with the error. I would recommend to go for the proper clening and starting off with everything a new,looks sad . I hope, it would be helpful for you .
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi all,

I have an iPod Touch 3rd Gen with the capacity of 8GB has started switching itself off when locked for sometimes and I can only switch it back in on mode when I keep down the home button and power button for near about 10 seconds. It only just started performing this near about two months after I have purchased this (and it was brand new)..