Thread: Garmin GPS MAP 76CS cant save any point - Memory FULL

Garmin GPS MAP 76CS cant save any point - Memory FULL

I am having issues with my Garmin GPS MAP 76CS. Actually it was working flawlessly initially but some days before I started getting error which is related to the memory card. the problem is that I am not able to save anything in memory. And whenever I am trying to do that, I am getting message which stats as 'Memory FULL'. I don't know how to solve this problem. So expecting some kind help from your side as soon as possible. Also it would be better if you explain me more about the memory card.

Re: Garmin GPS MAP 76CS cant save any point - Memory FULL

You will have to reset your memory, and according to me there is no other option than this. You can just format your memory card, which might have no more space for storing additional data. So the simple answer for your solution is to format your memory card or you can purchase another also (if there are some important things or maps into that). Hope that this post will help you.

The following are some features of Garmin GPS MAP 76CS :
    • Display Option "Large numbers" for better readability
    • Trip computer includes: odometer, stopped time, moving average, overall average, total time, max speed and more
    • 10,000 track points automatically, 20 saved tracks (500 points each)
    • The navigation instructions can be shared with repeaters, plotters or an autopilot using NMEA protocols through the dedicated serial port
    • Celestial tables for calculating sunrise / sunset / moon and the best times to fish or hunt
    • Waterproof IPX7
    • GPS fleet if you are in the water

Information on alerts cameras are available in some locations. Visit at http://my.garmin.com to know availability. The nuvi includes locations of hundreds of these radars areas. Your nuvi alerts you when you approach a radar and can warn you if you drive too fast. The Data are updated at least once per week, which means that you always available. You can always buy new region or extend existing subscriptions. Each region acquired has an expiration date.

The GPS receiver has a MicroSD memory. This is more favorable than half of the GPS receiver on the market today, but must wait for a GPS receiver of this price. Provides verbal navigation instructions. Uses WAAS technology (system wide increase in the area) to achieve a margin of error of 3 meters or less. Share information, update the map database, and add programs using the serial port of the computer of this receptor. Waterproof receiver stands up to the elements. The system includes a charge of the trip and waypoint in MapSource. In addition, the unit can store 50 routes which is considerably more than half of the GPS device.