Thread: Samsung UpStage screen cracked

Samsung UpStage screen cracked

I have a Samsung Upstage by means of a cracked screen those tranquil lights up. I be familiar with the screen has to be replaced additional than the phone is tranquil running. How does one go regarding getting a replacement screen. I encompass no assurance. Well, once you locate an innovative screen, put a screen cover on it. I saw one on ebay and it says that they are hard. I am going to purchase this in second hand. Need some assist here.

Re: Samsung UpStage screen cracked

If it is presently the glass, a denote the authentic led screen, I presently purchased a mannequin phone, and if you are savvey sufficient to separate the cover you be able to basically eliminate the old glass and replace it with the one on the mannequin phone, they are assist on with a mild adhesive, which is more often than not sticky sufficient to reuse.

Even though the phone is tremendously compact, at first glance, the front side of the phone looks dull appropriate to the tiny LCD display. On the other hand everything changes subsequent to revolving the unit approximately to the backside. In terms of basic characteristic the Samsung Upstage characteristic a 1.3MP camera, MicroSD, Bluetooth, and background Music Playback. As a bonus Sprint’s examination permit have right of entry to 99 cent music downloads, Live TV, Internet Radio, Games, Web Browsing, and additional Power Vision services.

This phone is insignificant, measuring merely .37 inches thick, making it thinner than the Motorola RAZR. Even though a bit larger, the phone bears a resemblance to the shape and form factor of an iPod Nano. The frontage side of the phone has an Alpha-Numeric Keypad for creation calls or text messaging. The back side looks similar to an iPod Nano, but by means of a great screen and a square touch pad. The phone is diminutive sufficient to fit in the majority pockets and be able to be placed flat on its back or front.

The phone approximately doubles in size subsequent to placing into the battery wallet, which I take for granted the majority people plan to utilize. Even though the case permits right of entry to together sides of the phone, it tranquil becomes quite monotonous to maintain switching back and forth. Despite the information that the unit is harder to hold with the wallet, the elasticity of removing the case is an benefit.

The frontage display is tremendously diminutive merely 176×65 pixels making it hard to read text. Navigating the frontage display is moderately complicated in view of the fact that it be able to merely fit regarding one-line of data on the screen at a time. Fortuitously the majority functions of phone are execute from side to side the large/bright 176×220 pixel screen on the back side. Regrettably in view of the fact that there is no keyboard on the back, you determine to locate yourself having to “flip” back to the front side for data entry.

The UpStage hold up or maintains playback of DRM-Free MP3s, WMA, AAC, and WAV in adding together to music purchased from side to side Sprint’s Music Store. Sprint at present presents .99 cent over-the-air downloads of high superiority tracks (by means of a data plan). Music is able to be sorted by Songs, Artists, or Genre in the interface, on the other hand appropriate to the lack of a search function, scrolling from side to side hundreds of track is monotonous.