Thread: Remote NDIS reinitialization in Panasonic Toughbook CF-29H

Remote NDIS reinitialization in Panasonic Toughbook CF-29H

I had anyhow downloaded a 2wire USB Remote NDIS Ethernet driver and run the same in my Panasonic Toughbook CF-29H laptop. But when I run the same the entire process restarts and on the screen it shows that 2wire USB Remote NDIS is reinitializes . I am not able to connect a another system to this usb device. Does there is any other way to fix this.

Re: Remote NDIS reinitialization in Panasonic Toughbook CF-29H

If you have any virus issue on your system then try to remove that first. What is the processor speed needed to manage the NDIS. Windows 98 does not and manages it probably should install a patch NDIS. If you've tried in safe mode the look for acpi.sys and rename it. The file is in c: \ windows \ system. Restart the PC to auto Add New Hardware without acpi and then restart. They try add new hardware again.

An NDIS device driver is simply a hardware device that may be the graphics card, processor etc. There seems to be a problem of initializing the device mystery, with Windows. All drivers are installed there. You renames acpi.sys in the same. Look in Device Manager under and then check back. Second thing you can try any other device for the same support.

In fact the problem was the compatibility of Windows. My processor 2.4 ghz and my Windows does not support processors over 2 GHz. So here I found solution that I need to replace the file Ndis.vxd to run windows so that I can configure the ndis. clockwork. But I do not see the connection between the CPU and the files which are creating error for using NDIS adapter.

I am also facing this kind of problem. I installed a wireless USB Dongle on a Windows XP and the installation goes well. Here I can surf the internet well but when restart my computer then after rebooting at the first screen I have a Windows error message Exception 0E when calling NDIS (1). I press a button and the loading is finished normally but a red cross appears in the device manager on my dongle. What can be issue.

I also have the same problem with NDIS after changing motherboard and processor, would it be possible to send me too the ndis to older version of windows for testing. I am looking for file but could able to locate the same. While initializing device NDIS Windows protection error. Please restart your computer. I restarted but that does not work. I think this is does not supports.

I do not have XP. I have only updates that XP sp1 and sp2 and I installed a older version of windows stating that ndis will work othat. But unfortunately i am stuck at startup because a error message stating Error device NDIS. I think this is not compatible with windows. Leave this thing out and search for some newer support. The same is just ending up on crash.