Thread: Super Box gone off and popping up that data being updated

Super Box gone off and popping up that data being updated

I am having super box which is giving me lot of trouble.!! Many times it will go off and then message will pop up stating that data is being updated. At this moment I can't do anything. I just want to ask that is there any code that can help me in fixing this problem.? Please help me as soon as possible, since I am getting desperate day by day..

Re: Super Box gone off and popping up that data being updated

Many people were having the similar problems. But the new codes have solved fixed many problems. So I think that you should also try the same thing. The below are the new codes :
    key0 98 b0 ba 52 d3 21 08 b4
    key 1 d2 ea 29 b7 b5 52 e9 ad

I am sure that your problem will get solved by this.!!
    If you are having the same problem then just mention it again and I will try some better way out.

Extremely thanks 'Corona', for taking your precious time and trying to help me out. Actually I was having this code but that too didn't helped me. After I distorted the keys & selected ok to save, it still did not succeed. When I observed at the keys again I noticed that 1 character in 00 & 01 had altered. What I did was change the keys & go back up to select 00 & then save. Done the equivalent with 01. It seems to have worked. But I am not sure about it. So I am requesting to to tell some other trick that can help me in resolving my problem.

I have concluded that there is a only some channels which appear like "TV 1578" & have the "$" sign. I don’t know why, but if you pierce the codes & have these listed or endeavor to view them to find out what they are, you go back to the start. If you then stare at the keys they have changed again. Anyone hanging out there have noticed this same thing.?

"Virgin Media have functional a code update which has crippled cable boxes transversely the country which were utilized for getting TV cable illegitimately. Users getting cable TV illegitimately obtain the error message “Please wait…code been updated” and no channels can be accessed. According to business psychoanalyst Ian Waller, “The alter is causing fake keys to be recorded on a ROM7 update, usually only 1 or 2 characters are wrong, this has been happening on ROM10 and ROM11 updates for the last year. A genuine card can lever the change, an emulator cannot.”

The additional thing you might be scrutiny out for is genuine cable boxes being reconnected & updated. The modem inside their box sends all the data flipside as to when the box is used & any listed faults with it. I would recommend all people use a splitter & have both boxes connected so that the genuine box is still conveyance data back to virgin.

Depress menu then 1570 and a secret menu will come on. "nagravision" will be tinted then you will have to press ok. Provider id will be highlighted, in my locale it is telewest this will read "5a 01". Below this will be key number 00. Then you should Scroll down to "key data". This is one of the codes you need to change. For telewest areas it is as follows :
    E8 25 93 B2 6A 90 OE A2 then press ok
    scroll back up to key number and scroll sideways so it reads 01. This is the second code you need to change. For telewest areas it is :
    16 CF 0C A7 A7 14 D2 22 then press ok.
    Press egress 3 times to take you back to the telly and it should work. For other providers there will be dissimilar codes which can all be originate on this site but are entered in the same way. Don’t worry about the safety message channel. This is just trying to make us feel culpable. Hope this helps.