Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-06-2010

Flashing lg v3 phone from verizon

How be able to I flash an lg v3 phone from Verizon. I have follow the entire instruction for flash LG phones on vygistoolbox, but merely a query how I be able to flash/repair an LG u8130 that cannot twist on by means of the on button. I am able to merely observe the startup page subsequent to 3 seconds the phone shutdown and not responding at the entire why we cannot read flash files from LG phones. Please add purpose to read full flash or every of 4 flashes.
Old 15-06-2010

Re: Flashing lg v3 phone from verizon

I have unlocked previously but subsequent to 10 days it stops to run. When I endeavor to flash following the vygistoolbox commands, the program tell me to push on button, but when I try the phone does not twist on. I encompass read the entire discussion and the instruction for completed a flash cable, but I do not be familiar with anything regarding cables phone etc. Which cable is right for flash LG U81x0 phone. Where I be able to purchase it.
Old 15-06-2010

When I endeavor to flash it the phone power on and declare error throughout. Product loader by the method when I try to read the phone it power on and declare error (with vygis) give pleasure to reply this. The LG U8130 uninteresting, and when I tried to attach by means of my vygis box it determine to display ?Phone not act in response ?message at 90 %. What do you recommend here.
Old 15-06-2010

In view of the fact that my participation in the field of GSM mobile servicing, I have not been capable to productively boot 1 LG Phone or tranquil flash one previous to by means of hawk (ORIGINAL CHIP). Anybody encompass an idea you be able to share for the reason that I be familiar with the majority hawk users are suffering the similar thing. Or be supposed to I consider that the lg interfaces are there for formalities.
Old 15-06-2010

What is this world rotating into then. You disburse money for innovative but you end up getting fake for your hard-earned currency. It is to a certain extent inopportune that they encompass to face this difficulty. Immediately for the records, my cables came by means of my ufs-2 box in view of the fact that 2004. I determine to give your proposition a try by try the entire the cables that I encompass including unibox cables.
Old 16-06-2010

The key is to utilize cables which equivalent the official schema completed by Saras. I encompass superior cable that boot without press power. But how to actually flash lg phone with hawk. I until the end of time choose alchemy information and code data then press "flash".
Old 17-06-2010

For this you have to convert file to Bif, subsequent to soft convert file to Bif, flash process go in anticipation of the end. But when press power button of phone, by no means ON. So what erroneous how is the right process subsequent to boot phone. What file to be choose. Let me be familiar with what to choose previous to start flash. I cannot locate process in several manual.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,