Thread: Need Emerson Jumbo Remote Code for the Cable Box

Need Emerson Jumbo Remote Code for the Cable Box

Anybody have any idea about the Emerson jumbo remote code because I need that so that I can work with the Motorola cable box. I have bought this because I thought that it belongs to a good brand it will definitely work. Actually the thing is that it is working good with the TV but having problem working with the combo VCR DVD. In short I need Emerson Jumbo Remote Code for the Cable Box.

Re: Need Emerson Jumbo Remote Code for the Cable Box

The thing I want to know is that which button you are using for your combo devices, because I am having confusion related to that. This remote is having five buttons for five different devices. One is for cable and the other for TV, VCR, DVD, and the last one for SAT but no button is present for combo device.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am having the similar issues with my Samsung TV, I have programmed it without facing any problem, but the codes that are given for the Motorola Cable box code is not working at all and if I am trying to use the manual method then it is turning OFF. No matter whatever I try to do it is not coming back; I mean it is not turning ON.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Well I am having the code for GE TV and these are 000, 021, 053, 063, 115, 117, 120 and 134.
    For programming your remote you have to follow these steps.
    1. First ON your TV set.
    2. Then tap and hold the button for “code search” for more than four seconds, or it will be better to hold the button till the red LED light comes up.
    3. After that press the TV button that is given on the remote till the LED light blinks and remains as it is.
    4. Then you have to enter the code that is given in the list. If your code is recognized then LED light will switch OFF but if it is not recognized then it will start blinking. At that time you repeat the process from step two.
    5. Then you just need to check the remote that it is working in correct manner or not, if the code entered is correct then it will work perfectly.

For getting the perfect code for your Motorola box it will be better to do the auto search via cable and SAT code.

You have to manually check for each code that is given in the Cable or the SAT list and you can do that by following these steps.

1. Start the cable box.
    2. Keep pressing, I mean keep holding the code search button for more than two seconds till the LED light stops flashing and remains still.
    3. Then switch ON or OFF button again and again till the cable box switch OFF.
    4. If the cable box turns OFF, then you need to press enter button and store the code and then LED light will turn OFF.

Finally my Motorola cable box has started working using this 5046 code. My friend has suggested me to use this code. My problem is resolved, may be you can try to do the same. Many people have said that they are getting only half the functionality at the time of using the “All in one” remotes in accordance with Motorola cable box. But you can search on the net for complete information related to this.

Actually the remote for my Toshiba TV has stopped working; hence I have bought the new universal remote that can be used for all the TV sets. I have also got the code that is required for Toshiba TV to work. I tried to configure the remote by using the code 902 but I have no idea what to do after that. Can anybody help me related to that?