Thread: Garmin auto GPS c330 hang

Garmin auto GPS c330 hang

I am having this Garminc330 GPS for more than three years it was working fine but now it has started giving problem. It just freezes sometimes, normally it happens whenever I try to insert address of the destination, if it does not hangs at that time then it freezes before I reach the specified destination. Can anybody help to solve this problem or can provide me the answer why my Garmin auto GPS c330 hang?

Re: Garmin auto GPS c330 hang

I am also facing this similar issue, the first thing I observed about it that my Garminc330 GPS has lost the perfectness. It also started locking up when I start my route; well this is annoying because I have spent a lot for this system for replacing the internal battery. I really need the solution for this problem or else I have to buy another GPS system.

I cannot access the destination as this Garminc330 looks to be frozen and the only thing that is visible is the black screen. But at the bottom it is displaying the purple black screen and that can seen on the left side with up and down arrows. On the top nothing can be seen and it also do not shut down even if I try to do so. Is there any solution for this problem?

I am not confident that this will help you but you can try this, maybe this can be helpful. If your Garmin c330 is running on the battery and it is having life less than two percent and at that time you try to turn it ON then will not come back. The only thing it will do is just flash the light for more than four seconds and then will switch OFF automatically. For solving this you have to plug in power and then reset the system. For doing the reset you have remove the gray plastic frame that is below the Garmin logo. At the time of reset, make sure that the power is plugged in.

Check the basic requirements of Garmin's C330 that are required the smooth working, and then try to find a more complex problem. C330 use internal lithium-ion batteries, but high heat can reduce the number of cars found capability of holding the charge. If you find abnormal behavior in device that is accidental close then insert a power supply of USB in the personal computer, or connect to your car's cigarette lighter car charger adapter.

Make sure you have inserted the correct controls in your device. If the device does not receive your instructions clear, it will definitely generate confusing maps. Hold down the power button on the side of the C330. Click the "Where" button on the touch-screen LCD monitor. Select from the pre-generated list; enter your destination by taping "GO" and the GPS device will automatically calculate the best route to your destination.

Reset the device, if you encounter duplicate software-related error, the error icon or the freeze screen. Reset and clear the cache of the system to restore its original factory settings C330. Remove the plastic board pulled away from the instrument panel. Find the reset button, found C330 front display on the right. Press it; wait for the light to the screen.