Thread: Need the latest code for Digivox cable box.

Need the latest code for Digivox cable box.

I am having this box from the last December, I do not know why but some channel cannot be seen, day before yesterday the date has stopped 12 June 10 hence the TV guide page cannot be accessed. So I tried to reset the things but by mistake I have reset the remote to the factory setting hence I need the latest code for the Digivox cable box.

Re: Need the latest code for Digivox cable box.

Tap the edit button and after that go to the bottom selection system configuration and then press OK. Now you have to enter 1004 on remote, after entering the complete digit you will see another box displaying the message that “off use the right button” and after some time it will change to ON. Then press exit until you come back. After that it will update the data and then picture will appear without any problem.

According to me you have to enable the emulator because that is that only thing that will clear the scrambled channel. First you have to do the factory setting and then enter the code 1570 that will provide you the latest CAS menu. Then you have to go down to EMU and then turn it ON with the help of volume button. Then you have to go to Negravision and after that chose your area provider and then press OK. Then you have to Exit and then scroll down to the default and then press OK. It will take time for uploading the data.

Hello everyone, here I wish I could capture the TV with my laptop eventually cable broadcasting etc. when I am home and my knot the one and two chains that has with an antenna that can capture all the things.

The first thing is that I do not know but I have done some research and I found this, because I have a laptop I want a USB system.

I was wondering if anyone possibly know how it works.

The digital cable you speaking about have landed in September for every cable operator in Belgium. C-to-d, we will need a cable decoder 99, 35 and the activation to access the digital chain. Regarding the TNT is available in some countries, but it varies on the bases of region.

I try in vain to install the TV on my open suse 11.1. The card is a Pinnacle PCTV Analog USB is connected in. I just go into last and equipment TV card, I told him well in the kernel modules that are based em28xx but I cannot make it recognize. I run TV time for gaining access to input signal.

The list of TV cards Yast is not very up to date by report cards be borne by the kernel
    You will have to note the card number, corresponding to that.Check in your logs, which tries to load ca. If I remember, you can try putting the card number with card in parameter =., as a result of the appeal of the module.