Thread: Unable connecting itunes store Invalid argument

Unable connecting itunes store Invalid argument

I have a problem with my Ipod Touch 2G. I am unable to connect to my WiFi and when I go online or use an Internet application, well either I "invalid argument"or is unable to connect error is displayed. While I have 3 bars Wifi detected on the touch! I have not found a solution anywhere, you may be have one to offer me. thank you in advance. Extremely rare problem, my ipod is "backspace" an orphan. That perhaps, little paper illustrates my point ...

Re: Unable connecting itunes store Invalid argument

I actually solved my problem it was due to some connection settings were set incorrectly. Ensure that no adjustment is made, that nothing is checked. FTP by examples http....Everything must be absolutely unchecked. Automatic unless.... Try configuring the connection settings once again this would really help you.

A solution that worked for me
    • Open Internet Explorer -> Tools -> Internet options.
    • Connections -> Network-parameters.
    • All except uncheck "automatically detect connection parameter".
    • After a month without iTunes or google earth I finally managed to find where was my problem.

Hopefully it Should work for you.
    Good luck.

There is no solution, it does not come from a network problem or a Configuration problem. The problem is Apple. We're bored transferring her to all our music on iTunes for a stable, simple and effective! It works two years and we have done with improvements that come to no longer work and we do shit whole evening. Download and listen to reliably without full two days something that does not work. We do not care of updates, have a reader who weighs 72 MB, it is above all that crap band IT WORK

Hello, I have exactly the same problem and I do not know what made. I have a mac and my itunes store not working solution. desperation led me to restore my ipod and then i reinstalled all the desired applications I deleted all music from my computer, with CD media. This worked in my case and so it should work in your case too. if nothing seems working i would suggest you to try this . Hopefully this should work.
    Last edited by Breath; 15-06-2010 at 12:55 AM.

After an evening of excitement unable to connect ... and then activate a beautiful iPhone, I was able to adjust the base pairs along the info in iTunes command I and in " sharing and permissions "by adding my user account ... and magic, it works spot on! Most probably this was not working due to these adjustments.

Generally my approach is reboot and if it doesn’t work still then take it in. It is recommended by people from apple to reboot the system in such cases. Rebooting any computer Ipod will allow the cpu to release and will restore some features which stopped working this is originally a tip to get my mac working after I couldn’t turn on wi-fi but it works with almost anything