Thread: My ipod touch is not turning on

My ipod touch is not turning on

I have a problem recently i purchased an iPod Touch it was working fine till yesterday morning because when i tried connecting the iPod with the desktop computer which i am using it ipod touch won't turn on. I connected the ipod touch to my computer the apple appears and then turns off and nothing more. I am really worried please help me to get out of this situation.

Re: My ipod touch is not turning on

Make sure the battery is charged If you can not turn on your iPod, iPod nano, iPod mini or iPod shuffle or your computer does not recognize your device when you connect it, it is possible that your iPod battery is completely discharged. Connect your iPod to a high-power port on your computer (or an optional AC adapter) and let it charge for at least 30 minutes. Then try the to turn it on.

Check the Hold Switch Make sure your iPod is not on "hold." Check the Hold switch on your iPod Touch and make sure that% n% u2019il u2019est not in the off position. Try changing the position of the switch, then turn it back to Off to see if that helps. If you use an iPod shuffle, look at the LED front when you try u2019allumer% the player. S% s% u2019il u2019allume orange, your iPod is on hold, press the Play / Pause button and hold it for 3 seconds (LED's front will quickly blink green three times when Hold is disabled ).

Reset your iPod touch If your iPod will not enlighten, will not start or stops responding completely (it seems frozen), reset it. Resetting your iPod will not affect the music or files on your iPod. It is possible that you need to reconfigure some settings. Try to restore your your ipod in the recovery mode. This will surely help you in this matter

Leave the battery is empty If your iPod will not start after you reset the Ipod touch it is quiet possible, in rare cases, you may need to let the battery drain completely. Disconnect your iPod from your computer or the source and leave it disconnected for about 24 hours. Then reconnect your iPod to your computer or an AC adapter and reset it.

Try a cable or a different AC adapter If your iPod still will not load, try the cable from your iPod with another if you have one that works on hand. If your replacement cable solves the problem, it is advisable to replace the indicator. If you use an adapter to charge your iPod, try connecting your iPod to a high-power port of your computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Some iPods need minimum version of iPod software to operate. If you have an iPod, iPod nano or iPod mini and the screen displays a folder icon with a point , download the latest version of Updater, then update your iPod software.

Make sure the battery is charged If you can not turn on your iPod