Thread: Touch Screen of Garminc330 is not working

Touch Screen of Garminc330 is not working

I am facing problem with the touch screen of Garminc330, actually the problem it is that it requires regular recalibration. I am recalibrating the screen, then it works fine for more than fifteen minutes but after that I need do that again. In short Touch Screen of Garminc330 is not working. I want to know anybody else is facing this similar problem or can provide the solution for the same.

Re: Touch Screen of Garminc330 is not working

I was also facing this similar kind of issue number of times. But now I have got the solution for this problem. I have done the reset for the screen and that it that time it will ask you to tap anywhere, at that time in placing of tapping anywhere you need to tap at the very bottom, after that calibrate the screen, and this will solve the problem.

Through a simple touch screen interface, automatic route calculation to any destination, the voice prompts from the direction of rotation, StreetPilot c330 GPS navigator is a powerful adventure of your companion on the road. In addition, Garmin has designed a "C - Series car navigation unit" will be as simple and easy to use as much as possible - no more unapproachable features, just simple, basic routing at your fingertips. Select a goal is simple, as some finger strokes, you can choose a three-dimensional routing view or the traditional "bird's eye" aerial view.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The C330 provides you an easy access the list of the recently discovered track and the stores, the most recent list can be viewed at the top. This is a very useful feature if you visit the same place over and over again, do not want to reload the details in the unit repeatedly hassle. The C330 has a unique and fashionable style the only button is a rotating volume handle and an on / off control. The device is protected by a suction fastening installation cradle for portable between vehicles windshield. You can customize the unit with a separate sale of the appearance of the color panel array.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

This is convenient to use, StreetPilot c330 comes loaded with highly exhaustive MapSource City Select street data of the load. The database uses the industry-foremost six million or more points of curiosity, including hotels, gas stations, ATMs, and tourist attractions. The c330's bright, 3.5-inch, 16-bit color display makes navigation a breeze. The device also features high-quality voice messages with dual speakers, and an internal lithium-ion battery outside the car route planning.

Also worth mentioning is that GPS equipment manuals, are like thick phone book, but it is a surprise to find that, c330 manual is easy for using, offers plenty of screen snapshots to ensure that the user's can acquire the perfect knowledge about the equipments capacity. If you want to find the address then just enter the name and the rest of the things will be done by the system.

The car routing has never been easier or cheaper. Our StreetPilot "C Series" GPS routing function with a simple touch screen environment with automatic route estimation to any destination, the voice prompts from the rotation direction of the road. Selecting the destination is a simple that requires limited user. In addition, the StreetPilot c330 allows you to select a three-dimensional routing view or the traditional "bird's eye" aerial view