Thread: Information about Suction mount and Bracket for Nuvi 1390 Garmin

Information about Suction mount and Bracket for Nuvi 1390 Garmin

I am using the Nuvi 1390 Garmin. I have recently purchased this and not used with that. There are many things that I am not aware about the Garmin. I want to know about the features and the other information that are related with the Garmin. But the main thing for me now,is information about Suction mount and Bracket for Nuvi 1390 Garmin. I have tried to search on Internet but didn't find any appropriate results. So please provide the needful information as soon as possible.

Re: Information about Suction mount and Bracket for Nuvi 1390 Garmin

Hi, the following pictures are of Suction mount which can be useful for your use.

Arkon's lofty superiority mounts and holders for the Garmin Nuvi are compatible with Garmin GPS devices that exploit the 17mm swivel ball socket (see above picture) as the mounting outline. Also I would like to tell you that Arkon mounts for the Garmin Nuvi do not consist of an additional snap on power connector. You can utilize the one that came with your Garmin GPS device.

I chose the Garmin 250W primarily for its long battery life and the quality of its screen, much brighter than any other GPS, and delicacy of its design (compared to the TomTom One ViaMichelin chubby and the edges thick and wrapped buttons on the sides, in particular). It also has one of the longest lists of countries among the GPS map "Europe". In addition, it has excellent suction, much better than Tomtom (simple soft plastic is difficult to clean his only pull tab). The Garmin suction cup is composed of a hard plastic handle is easy to handle and very effective to hold the glass while being easy to remove .. noting that even plastic lever to unlock + the plastic tab to finish off! Robust and practical both.

As for other accessories that are missing and are necessary (depending on my usage), and thus need to add a charger, a USB cable to load POI's, radar pictures .. and finally an SD card of at least 1 or 2 GB of memory to improve basic (where there are only 35 MB of free). With accessories, the price rises enough and is very close to some GPS-equipped in addition to TMC or Bluetooth, I think the Mio C520 and TomTom One XL T Europe, but the former does not allow free updates radar beyond the first year and the second average image quality because it's the same screen GPS 3 "5 for big screen 4" 3. Tomtom with defects (cup, design, autonomy). For that price, so I think the Garmin is the best compromise of GPS with a budget constrained, while having a minimum requirement on the design and display. For those who have a few euros more, see the Mio C520 or Garmin 760T squarely latest.

You can use the Suction mount (shown in figure) which is useful for mounting the Nuvi 1390 Garmin. It is an ultra-compact system can take anywhere. The Nuvi 1390T contains many features in an ultra compact camera. The browser offers an ultra wizard taxiway intersections with comprehensive display, preloaded maps of Europe, complimentary traffic alerts, and a handsfree function ecoRoute which estimate routes more fuel efficient. Interface intuitive Nuvi 1390T welcomes you through two simple questions: "where to go?" and "View Maps. Touch the color screen to easily look up addresses and services and get voice supervision with street name proclamation to your destination. The system comes with maps detailed City Navigator NT, nearly 6 million points of interest, 2D or 3D maps and speed limits on most highways. It maps using digital topography shaded contours when you set higher zoom levels, to obtain an overview of the surrounding topography.

The 1390T also incorporates a highly developed user interface with touch control pad to steer menus. You can upload custom points of significance. Through the system HotFix satellite prediction, Nuvi calculates your position the more swiftly to get you there quicker destination. Hands-free calling: the Nuvi 1390T combines Bluetooth wireless technology with a microphone and a speaker incorporated. Pair it with your compatible Bluetooth phone to speak hands free through the 1390T, while staying focused on the road. Simply dial the number using the numeric keypad on the touch screen of your Nuvi to place your call. To answer a call, tap the screen and speak directly into the microphone. Dial the number of contacts and points of significance by a touch. CityXplorer mapping extends the capabilities of GPS navigation, allowing you to find your way on foot, by bus, train or underground. It provides a true perambulator experience by indicating the stairs, walking streets, alleys, parks, bus stops and more.

The main flaw I noticed is not many ways of calculating the route "fastest time", the "shortest distance" or "as the crow flies." Fortunately there are options for avoidance "highways, tolls, ferry, half-round, non-vehicular routes, etc." ... However, a mode "recommended route" and also "economic" calculations have enabled road more relevant than those offered by Garmin! The time savings it offers is far from reality because even the fastest route is calculated by viamichelin.fr more likely focusing on national roads rather than the county follows the tortuous than Garmin in my example (route 100km between 79,360 and 86,000). The Garmin prefers to departmental 4km less so than the national will is actually faster overall time ... For efficiency, it is better to add a stage where they could spend more for road safety and quiet in this example. Among my dozens of essays, here was a rare instance of failure to present this, of course, but here were a little disappointed because here I do not that difficult here as cases.

For handsfree operation, the nuvi 1390T features Bluetooth wireless technology with integrated microphone and speaker. Simply publicize it to your Bluetooth compatible and talk handsfree function through the 1390T unit while enduring attentive to the road. To make a call you only have to dial numbers with the keypad on the touchscreen on the nuvi. To answer calls, just tap the screen and speak into the microphone. Enjoy the expediency of using contact numbers and points of interest with a single keystroke. No more having to find the proper lane every time you have to do a turn. Indication function display crosses lanes tells you what proper lane for the next turn or the next exit, facilitating navigation junctions and exits with which you are unfamiliar. The device plays a realistic road signs and crosses their path, with arrows indicating the proper lane.

Navigation is just the beginning. 1390T nĂ¼vi trip includes several utilities and JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, converter, calculator, etc. It allows you to save fuel and money by ecoRoute, an ecological function that calculates the route that saves more fuel, record the use of it, and so on. By browsing through the photos you can download images from Garmin Connect Photos and navigate to them. It is also compatible with MSN Direct (requires purchase of the receiver and subscription). The model 1390T includes Garmin Lock anti-theft feature and is compatible with the free site Garmin Garage where you can download custom voices and vehicles. Take advantage of the new mode of public transport of the unit by downloading content 1390T optional CityXplorer to navigate through the underground, buses and more, or enhance your travel experience with optional integrated microSD cards.

The following are some more information which would be useful for you.
    Physical & Performance :
    • Unit Dimensions (Width / Height / Depth): 12.2 x 7.5 x 1.6 cm
    • Screen size (Width / Height): 9.7 x 5.7 cm, 4.3 "diagonal (10.9 cm)
    • Screen Resolution (Width / Height): 480 x 272 pixels
    • Display Type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
    • Weight: 161.6 g
    • Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
    • Battery life: up to 4 hours duration
    • Water Resistant: No
    • High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
    • RoHS version available: yes

Mapping and Memory :
    • Basemap: Yes
    • Maps pre-installed: Yes
    • Ability to add maps: Yes
    • Internal memory: internal solid state
    • Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
    • Waypoints: 1000
    • Routes: 0

A magenta line marks your route. As you travel, your nuvi guides you to your destination instructions voice prompts, arrows on the map and directions at the top of the card. Your destination is marked by a flag checkered. If you deviate from the route original, the nuvi recalculates the route and provides further guidance. An icon of speed limit may appear when you are driving on roads main. The icon indicates the limit speed to meet you on the road borrows.