Thread: E-Machine M622-UK8X laptop battery problem

E-Machine M622-UK8X laptop battery problem

I have an e-machine M622-UK8X laptop and the problem is with the battery. When I plug the AC outlet or plug it for charging it is not able to work well that is the battery led flickers for sometime and then goes off. I have no idea what could have caused the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the essential and necessary required changes which would help in sorting the thing. It would be a great help.

Re: E-Machine M622-UK8X laptop battery problem

The possibility seems that the battery is not proper and hence the system is not able to charge the battery or the led flickers. You need to look out for another battery and then check out for the same. I hope as it is been done you may then be able to get sort of the thing and work as needed. This will surely let yo to get the associated thing. So do look for the essential aspects and work as needed. I hope this may help.

You need to check out for the input voltage you system acquired. I suppose there is some problem with the voltage that is been provided. It could be that the voltage fluctuation may have caused the issue and this is the reason you are not able to perform or the battery is not able to get charged. It would be better that you process by looking for the same or work as required. Check out.

The plug or the adapter may have issue. It could be that the device is not able to get charge as the port to which you plug the adapter may not be proper and has some issue. So in order to work or process as required it is essential that you make sure that the port is proper and is able to receive the supply well. So do check out for the essential aspects which would help you out well for making changes.