Thread: Where to replace the keyboard for Acer travelmate C300 tablet PC

Where to replace the keyboard for Acer travelmate C300 tablet PC

I am having Acer travelmate C300 tablet PC, it was working fine. But just a week ago the keyboard of my Acer travelmate C300 tablet started behaving abruptly. I think I have to replace the keyboard of the laptop. But I want to know where to replace the keyboard of Acer travelmate C300 tablet PC, it will better if I get the replacement at cheap rate.

Re: Where to replace the keyboard for Acer travelmate C300 tablet PC

Well according to EBay is the good place for your search. I am sure you will get keyboard there and for replacing it you need to take out the screw. You can see the three tabs on the top of the keyboard that are near to the screen. You just need to pull them towards you and then take out the keyboard and then replace it with the new one.

Notebook users who can not live without a large screen to enjoy this pattern of decline are higher than the average convertible screen, though its size makes using the device in tablet mode a little awkward. In the future, it will appropriate use the keyboard with the traditional large screen; you can rotate it 180 degrees, it becomes a spacious tablets either in portrait or landscape mode.

A solid next generation Tablet PC, is Acer TravelMate C300 it has 14-inch XGA LCD screen with a convertible laptop design. Unlike the first generation chip, this device can be your only computer, and as a traditional notebook computer, which provides all the facilities you would expect. You can only from a fully functional tablet PC, which includes a pressure sensitive Pen features a screen.

I have been using standard C300 laptop as a most of the time, but I spin around the screen at the time I need to do handwriting or sketch. Relative to the first generation laptop C300 that is around 6.5 pounds in weight, may be too weighty for many people, but I found the device size and weight are acceptable.