Thread: Zvue Spirit MP3 Player Not working

Zvue Spirit MP3 Player Not working

My mp3 not running and not charging at the entire. The player is not charging and it is not become aware of by the system when connected in. My mp3 is not syncing to my computer and does not be familiar with what my mp3 is. When I plug in my mp3 into the system the mp3 demonstrate an mp3 and a system with zzz coming from the mp3 to the system but it does not seem to be charging.

Re: Zvue Spirit MP3 Player Not working

To accusation you must plug it into a usb port in a system and press menu, and then set accusation to 'on'. Create certain the system is on. I cannot assist with you are mp3 not running but I had a comparable difficulty by means of my mp3 not charging I presently realized you had to turn it on it did not say on the direct book it came with but I am imaginative and then I turned it "ON" and it was charging I anticipate I assisted someone with this comparable difficulty.

When I hook mp3 player to system it has the timer image on mp3 screen and comes up looking 4 software on system it has by no means completed. Cannot get my ifp-890 mp3 player to run with vista. The iriver music manager determines to not be familiar with the apparatus and it does not demonstrate up anywhere. I necessitate updating it to an ums driver v1.95 but cannot load it on, in view of the fact that nothing with identify it. At present its v1.75.

The Vista would not distinguish my H10 when I recently plugged it in generally, the merely method I might get it to demonstrate up was to plug it in then boot it in emergency connection mode where it presently demonstrate up as detachable storage, but even then it was dodgey, try booting it in emergency mode, then immediately drag and drop your music or anything.

My MP3 player encompass 1 bar of battery left, so I pause it (so that it twists itself off) and left it for the day. This afternoon I pushed play to twist it back on - nothing. I unspecified that the battery was dead, but when I plug it into my laptop to accusation it, I get a significance saying "USB apparatus not predictable - One of the USB devices attached to this system has malfunctioned."

Conceivably it is the USB correlation that is the difficulty. If the entire else fails perhaps you be supposed to reset the mp3 player and reinstall your contents. I plugged my SanDisk Mp3 Player at the same time as listening songs for charging. It’s not starting from that position. You be able to in addition try out for the drivers of the player if you found several. Then try the official site for that.

I am going to get an innovative one. I originate a number of top 2 players which desire to share. The first is Apple’s iPod Touch by means of so numerous characteristic and uses further than media playback that they are not actually certain what to call it to any further extent. Some flock to the Touch for its first-class mobile Web browser and e-mail hold up or maintain, then comes Zune HD (32GB - platinum) by means of brilliant OLED display, HD Radio tuner, long battery life, movie rentals, and contribution music integration in conclusion give iPod expatriates something to shout regarding.