Thread: Sony Handycam DCR-HC90E Mini DV Digital Camcorder Macromedia Flash

Sony Handycam DCR-HC90E Mini DV Digital Camcorder Macromedia Flash

I am thinking to buy Sony Handycam DCR-HC90E Mini DV Digital Camcorder but I want some comments about this camcorder from your side. Also it would be better if you provide the features and specifications of it. I am expecting some help from your side as soon as possible. Any other information related to this Mini DV Digital would be grateful.

Re: Sony Handycam DCR-HC90E Mini DV Digital Camcorder Macromedia Flash

A small LCD screen that sets up the film and shot sequence with the great advantage of providing rotate 180 degrees and fall back. The idea in all this: being able to watch and shoot at the same time, and show images on the screen back against the camera well. We also see three buttons on the left side: back light that allows you to shoot against the light, battery on your screen to display information for the battery, and easy cam. This feature deserves a stop at least a chance to catch his breath. With easy cam, just scroll to the setting your goal, since it is the camcorder that manages all settings as great as it is!

To open an index sufficient to flip the LCD screen horizontally. Everything will start from this screen by using your fingers to navigate. Yeah, for this model, there is no stylus available: beware stunned that the fingers on the beach covered with sand, sun cream, have the idea of playing with the screen ... At repair, the screen is as expensive as the camcorder! It is at once very expensive vacation. On the left edge of the screen, you have 3 main keys: Zoom or Zoom out (another neologism) and the recording function. On the screen, you can navigate to shape your movie: obscuration slow drag effect (this is not an insult) or sepia effect view movie ... everything is good to make your movie something special.

I will not go into any explanation of the functions I am only at the beginning of my discovery. To shoot, you will either screen or by the camcorder and then we can say that Sony has played the game: everything is accessible with the index. This finger, squeezed between the thumb (useful for hitchhiking) and major (useful to show its shortcomings vocabulary) will be your favorite instrument. The zoom, like a small stick, is not too sensitive to random movements and Photography is nearby. It is easy to carry, make your life easier with its easy-cam system and ergonomic enough not to miss a movie. Since we have, I may be less free weights and I have lost in biceps, but against my movies less often plunge to the ground ...

A quality recording in the palm of your hand! This model is super compact and easy to carry immortalize all your best memories. The DCR-HC90E features a primary color filter, Sony single, located on the 3-megapixel CCD sensor and designed to provide extremely accurate color reproduction. The actual recording mode 16 / 9 provides larger images with a greater number of pixels in the CCD sensor, ideal for large screen TVs. A large LCD hybrid 2, 7" also lets you view images in widescreen.

The following are the Technical Details for Sony Handycam DCR HC90E :
    • Product Description Sony Handycam DCR HC90E - camcorder - Mini DV
    • Product Type Camcorder
    • Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) 6.6 cm x 11 cm x 9.1 cm
    • Weight 0.4 kg
    • Media type Mini DV
    • Flash Memory 16 MB
    • Analogue Video Format PAL
    • Sensor resolution 3.3 Mpix
    • Effective Sensor Resolution Video: 2 Mpix
    • Shooting Modes Digital photo mode, frame movie mode
    • Lens System 10 x zoom lens - 5.1 mm - 51 mm - f/1.8-2.9
    • Focus Adjustment Automatic, manual
    • Digital Zoom 120 x
    • Image stabilizer Electronic (Super Steady Shot)
    • Camera Flash Pop-up flash
    • Microphone Microphone - built-in - electret condenser - stereo
    • Viewfinder LCD Monitor - color
    • Display LCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7 "- color
    • Supported Battery 1 x rechargeable Li-Ion - 680 mAh (Included)
    • Manufacturer Warranty 1 year warranty

Amazingly Powerful yet incredibly compact, the DCR-PC350 Handycam camcorder puts the power of MiniDV in the palm of your hands. Its Powerful 1/3-inch Advanced HAD (Hole Accumulation Diode) CCD you combine with the Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T * 10x optical zoom lens to Provide extraordinary digital video time after time. Combined with Memory Stick Duo media, It Can Even capture 3.0-megapixel photographs like a digital camera. Other features include a 2.5-inch LCD SwivelScreen hybrid touch-panel display with a capabilities, the Super NightShot infrared system for low-light image capture, and the Super SteadyShot Image Stabilization system for smooth imaging. The DCR-PC350 eat supplied with a Handycam Station for convenient battery charging and easy video transfers to a TV, VCR, or personal computer.

On the side, just open the LCD panel, rotate it until the angle best suited for playback or shooting, the advantage of viewing it is proposed that is in a full screen mode that allows a perfect visibility and is well suited to existing TV screens .. You can select mode 16 / 9 (widescreen) format image recording .. With the Easy handycam, the camcorder is automatically optimally adjusted, which avoids performing various individual settings. Indeed, registration is easy: just slide switch repeatedly Power device in the direction of the arrow to the witness corresponding to the selection of a record :
    • Video recording: turn on the camera-Tape
    • Still image recording: turn on the camera-memory

This camcorder is very easy to use, it is a marvel of technology. Being a novice in this field I found this product in a facility it has a mode server will be easy or all the default settings are the only thing to handle is to zoom or not. Over the touch screen is very easy to use. Only drawback for me was making small cache information and cache battery cover making charier etc. seem very fragile. It has a screen 16 / 9 but it easy by pressing a button to film in 4 / 3. I recommend this product 200%.