Thread: iPod touch not syncing

question iPod touch not syncing

I have a concern Sync with my Ipod Touch (version 1.1.1 jailbreak), I am running Windows XP, and when I want to sync, after a few songs, the following error messages appear:

• Failed attempt to copy the disk "ipod" the device has expired
    • The ipod "ipod" can not be synchronized, the device has expired

I tried restoring the iPod, it does not work, even restored the ipod does not sync. I tried to sync with another computer, and then his progress (this may just be my pc then. I tried cutting the firewall and Avast resident protection

Re: iPod touch not syncing

It is because you have not deleted the cache files from your iPod and hence try tdeleting the cache files first. To delete the cache files, you go to the Tree of your iPod via the Finder (Mac). You select the "Photos" and you deleted (do drag it into the trash, then you the blank). Then you synchronize your reminders ipod, and then the problem should be deleted. You only have to re-uploader your photos during the next synchronization.

I have followed the trail of something pictures And I made more simple to delete all photos of syncing my iPod, let me explain for those who have not understood:

1. open Itunes
    2. plug my Ipod
    3. go to devices tab (on the left column) and I select
    4. Click on the tab bar in the picture-in heut (Summary, Music, Movies, TV Shows)
    5. And I untick the box to sync photos from
    6. and finally I applied TBA bottom right.

This is the only method I found, the sudden I have more pictures on my Ipod but the timing walk until she finally decides not to walk xD
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I had the same problem with my iPod Touch 2nd gen. Finally, I perceived that I have this problem when my iPod is locked (self locking option is enabled). Now I put the setting to "Never" in "Auto Lock." (Settings, General) prior to transfer / synchronize and I have been an error! Strangely, I only have this bug in Vista (like so) not with XP. Hoping to help someone!. Anybody out there please please please help me.

I seem to have found the cause of my problem: when my web cam was connected I had the error messages:

• "Failed attempt to copy the disk" iPod "the device has expired"
    • "The ipod" ipod "can not be synchronized, the device has expired"

Now that I unplugged the web cam timing works perfectly.

So if you too, fafatexaslover you have other devices plugged into the USB port of your pc first try to disconnect before attempting a sync.

Go to My Documents and create a folder called "Music" or something like that. You put all the music you want it. Then plug in your iPod. Normally iTunes opens by itself. Go Music. Then if there are more than you want, delete them (of course also delete the ones you put in the folder you just created). Then, still in iTunes, go to File, then Add Folder to Library. Select the folder you just created. It will be added, so you'll see in Pop music. Go to File, Sychroniser iPod (iPod name). On your iPod, you'll see "Synchronization in progress, do not disconnect".

Normally when the iPod can be synchronized with a more itune is that the target folder was moved or renamed I got my ipod yesterday and I found a way to renamed my file because it took my video my file is received that but a message to each connection not managed to find a particular file knowing that mac pc and my mac does not fix it nor has my pc which managed to find