Thread: Issue with Daewoo 42 Plasma DT4280NH

Issue with Daewoo 42 Plasma DT4280NH

From morning my Daewoo 42 plasma TV is giving me problem, actually the thing is the some vertical colored lines can be seen on the screen. These lines are nearly about two pixels wide and as the time is passing the vertical lines are increasing in number. Currently I am having fifteen lines. My plasma TV has only complete three years and I am sure that it can be repaired but need some technical details for solving this issue with Daewoo 42 Plasma DT4280NH.

Re: Issue with Daewoo 42 Plasma DT4280NH

My friend if you have some technical knowledge then also I will not suggest you to repair it by yourself because instead of solving the problem may be you can make that small problem a bigger one. It will better to call the person from the TV Company and ask him to repair that. That will charge you some amount but it will definitely solve your problem in a right manner.

Daewoo bring another form of electronic plasma TV miracle and that is Daewoo DP42SP Plasma TV. With this Daewoo, the launch of a bright new world opened up. This Plasma TV offers the highest, is quite sensational, easy to use, clear pictures, clear simple razor sharp, performance, image clarity of perfect harmony, so that all the elegance and detail accents. If your TV is in the warranty period then I will suggest you to replace the TV with the new one.

A few months ago I purchased a Daewoo plasma TV, and now I am regretting for that. After complaining to the store I managed to get upgrade for this. I love this product because it is in the Daewoo, pictures and sound is really great it is much better compared to the other. I bought a plasma TV “you get what you pay for that” after listening this tag line but I am not getting what I have paid for. If my TV is not replaced as soon as possible then I will not suggest anyone to buy this plasma TV.

I purchased Daewoo DP's 42SP Plasma TVs seem to start and keep working, once. I finally get it set up is quite good, but in the night viewing scene, especially if it involves the fog, the picture is terrible, really shows a great number of cultural relics. In addition, a large dark band in the middle of the screen after six weeks of light use. After 5 weeks to repair shop finally admitted defeat and said I got a new TV. I certainly would not choose a Daewoo; I would not recommend this set, even on the half price.

I just want to know that are these TV set problem free or not. Because I seen that many people are complaining about this TV. My brother is having this TV and he has only used that TV only for the period of two year and now the display of this is TV is gone. What more he is also not having the extended warranty, hence the only thing he can do is to through this TV.

I bought my TV and was very happy with the content, until the bad pixels are shown, and deal with their warranty department. They work with two of our area. Who is doing the work after that, tell them not to that and Daewoo I must know that this will be a test of several shops. 7 weeks 5, no television. When will I get the replacement for the TV?