Thread: I am not able to get images from Camcorder

I am not able to get images from Camcorder

I have a camcorder which is equipped with a 2GB Memory card. I have a usb cable support for the camcorder. I had attached the same to my pc and anyhow I had installed the system. But when I try to copy the image folder the ring in Windows 7 just keep on moving and nothing happens. The entire screen goes white and nothing happens after that. I had tried to get those images from the memory card also but nothing comes out. Need help in that.

Re: I am not able to get images from Camcorder

Try to re-install your camcorder first. Most of the camcorder comes with a pc software that gives a option to directly extract images out the camcorder. You can enter the official site of the camcorder and collect the software. Also get a better picture manager for your system. The picture managers can directly sync the images from your camera's memory card.

Don't worry about the images they are not deleted. Most digital cameras do not wipe photos from your memory card storage when you delete photos or when you use the command format. If the memory card for storing your digital camera is corrupted and you receive the message The memory is not formatted, would you like to format now. It may, however, that your photos are still recoverable. Recover My Photos is software for the same.

I has use the Recover My Photos tool and it is really nice tool. It works with direct connections of your camera memory card which appears on the My Computer. If your camera does not appear as a letter device when connected to your PC, you can use a card reader digital camera. It is fast and simple tool where you does need any advance skill required to recover deleted photos.

Just try to connect the the card to the card reader and then try to extract the photos. You can use the Xcopy command for that. Connect the memory card and lets assume tha the driver of the memory card is F:. So the command in cmd will be first chdir and hit enter. Then type F: hit enter. Type xcopy xcopy f:\imagefolder /e where e is teh driver destination where you want to save the images.

There are various software which you can use for that if you are not able to get the images from yoursystem. The software of this type are able to recover and rebuild after erasing images, but also a hardware failure or even formatting the card. Some of them are more successful than others. They use a database more or less expanded formats for both pictures and audio formats.

The software MediaRecover is free tool which offers similar performance but it also offers to format your card corrupt after downloading the files and thoroughly clean you device to restart on a sound basis. The recovery process is substantially identical to that of PC Inspector Smart Recovery. I think your memory card is being corrupted you will have to get a new one for that.