Thread: Need information on Sony Handycam DCR-HC90E

Need information on Sony Handycam DCR-HC90E

I want to buy a Sony Handycam for my vacation. I had looking for some other brands too. But I was suggested that Sony's camera are really nice. I need some details and specification on Sony Handycam DCR-HC90E Digital camcorder. What are the other models in the same line. I need some help in High Definition cameras which can provide photo plus video support. Thanks.

Re: Need information on Sony Handycam DCR-HC90E

In Sony DCR-HC90 the sensor from the miniDV camcorder is quiet good. It provides best result in the dark. The camcorder is best suitable for night support. You can get lots of support on this like Autofocus. It can set to slow to lock. The LCD seems small for shooting mode which is not good. There is no manual control of shutter speed and also there is no separate charger in the camera.

It is good for dark shooting. That means the same works well in low light also. It gives a quality recording on your hand. This model is super compact and easy to carry. The DCR-HC90E features a primary color filter called as Sony single located on the 3-megapixel CCD sensor and designed to provide extremely accurate color reproduction. The actual recording mode 16 / 9 provides larger images with a greater number of pixels in the CCD sensor

There are some points which you must keep in mind while going for a digital camera. Those three options are compact, bridges and SLR. This varies in most of the models.It is also necessary that the basic models must be fully automatic and ultra-thin to carry with good zooming option. Don't stick to a single model instead of that try to find out more different models.

There are tons of ways by which you can compare a Digital Camera. Like the optical quality which I see first. Remember a good lens is expensive. In such case the best companies are Panasonic and Canon at entry level is really good. The other thing which I also look for is sensitivity. For this FujiFilm has lots of improvements in the field. For this Canon and Panasonic rocks.

I have a Sony Handycam HD, it is a new Handycam with advanced optical technologies and fun features to help you get the best image. You can choose from ten new Handycam models under this category which provides you compact and lightweight flash memory card and internal memory able to share your memories with ease. There are five models to hard drive and memory card with a recording capacity of extra long.

Always look for newer models. Because they have something new in them. Image quality is being improved day by day with brilliant photos. So it better to search for new one on various site. The new range of camcorders combines optical innovations and unique technology introduced by Sony for a better image quality. HD Handycam are models are equipped with high-end flash memory or hard disk.