Thread: Problem with Minolta DiMage Scan Dual IV

Problem with Minolta DiMage Scan Dual IV

I am not using my scanner more frequently but whenever I am trying to look for the slides below the “index scanner” it is not processing at all. It always displays the errors message that is some thing like “error 29”. ICC profile is not able to open. Can anybody help to solve this problem with Minolta DiMage Scan Dual IV?

Re: Problem with Minolta DiMage Scan Dual IV

Well you have not clarified which operating system you are using basically this kind of error is seen with window 7 operating system, if you are using that then you do not need to worry about it. You just have to update the drivers you are using. I am sure after updating the drivers you will be able to solve the problem. If you have any further problem then please reply with the complete system information.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I was also facing this similar problem but now I have got the solution for this problem. For solving the problem I have used the VirtualBox for creating the virtual disk in my operating system. This same procedure can also be done if you are using window Vista or Windows XP. After creating the Virtual disk install the Minolta Dimage scan and its related drivers. After doing this it will work without giving any error.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

A big exception is the fact that sometimes scans dual IV to scan the slide holder without any problems, there is no known reason for this and it locks in the slide when scanned again. When these situations occur, the LED will flash in front of for one second, and then turn off. When it did so in order to pull out of the software and lock behind the scanner plug. Then close and restart all the software. This seems to be a USB part of the problem. You may have to restart the computer also.

Sometimes, the Cancel button works, but when the cancellation does not work, the cure is that close to the door that would display the issue following error message, allowing the software to be turned off, and then unplug the power cord in the rear, turn off all the software. When you plug in the power again, turn on the scanner, open the door to slide out holders.

The error message you get when you pull out the rear of the scanner power cord, because the scanner lock it. You can close the software and then insert the slide holder and open in the second slide forward solution, not a sudden. Scanner test is not always right, slide holders has default six film holders.

On the scanner front power button is not working, nor the eject button, the scanner locked up. If I unplug the power cord in the rear then it seems to be sensitive to scan USB. A cable is too long will lead to scan double four, and that is improper operation. With your computer's USB interface issues will lead to improper operation of the scanner. Also bad USB drivers will lead to many strange problems.