Thread: Tomtom one xl freezing on start up screen

Tomtom one xl freezing on start up screen

I explain whenever i connect my tomtom one xl and I'm offered an update of tomtom home so I say yes and then he wants to install version 7.12 and after I disconnected my tomtom one xl and the freezing of the startup screen so several reset and still the same I will go back to a backup version 6594 and now no way to display my tomtom xl software tomtomhome 1.5 I can not find version 2.0 which has been placed on my pc and therefore impossible to redo the installs .

It has anyone this version tomtom home 2.0?

PS: When we support more than 6 seconds without releasing the power button you see the info of the system: CPU, Memory (samsung for me), RTC, SD Card try to find out. In releasing the power button the system continues to boot!

Re: Tomtom one xl freezing on start up screen

Elsewhere in bringing to an SD card to simulate a tomtom can not have access to the tomtom with the current version 7 (in the menu Device -> change camera tomtom home 1.5). This must be done with this config on each with tomtom product code and serial number of version control directly at the source (from tomtom) why that was set on the tomtom update was possible.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

After my first installation was incomplete. I had to reinstall my backup of the month of August and resumed the installation for version 7.12:

• Updated firmware 7.12>>> OK (no crashes)
    • Then update to tomtom home 2.0>>> OK (one flat in loss of traffic warning tomtom home 2.0)
    • All works perfectly

Road Test from tomorrow. That installation was all good.

I installed TomTom Home V2 before the update. I think this is not a good idea. I had to do a first update on my SD card. I reported that my TomTom SD card was not valid. I have deleted the update and did it again in another. TomTom Home 2 I stopped before disconnecting my TomTom. I did not need to do this procedure with the version of TomTom Home v1.5. Regarding the new version of the application, there are small changes compared to the original menu. Other buttons have appeared (everything related assistance). They seem quite at utility.

Let's be clear, it seems to work properly (although I still have the same problems shifting position / display before, but it must come from my athermal windscreen), but I have not felt it really improved tool:

* Some colors (and not completely identical to the screenshots we saw here and there elsewhere)
    * Some additional options (see the street where you are, beeping when exceeding speed)
    * The MapShare, but still no update available ...
    * The ability to put the info bar on the right, which I think is more beneficial for a wide screen

But everything else is the same as before, far from being a revolution

I struggled to put the old corrupted file ... ... ... etc. I formatted my gadget and then I reinstalled all the application , TomTom home 1.5 blocks because the backup, I shall update a second time, and there it works, but in slow motion. Replanting by going to the page exploration of the map, and impossible to detect any signal.

I would advice you to restore the older version, make sure it works, I reinstalled a 3rd time of 7.12, and there, blocking the red cross. The 7.12 does not pass on my One XL bought in July. Weird is not it? There are different models of XL? I have trouble understanding ..