Thread: Digital Concepts 3.1 MP Digital Camera owners manual

Digital Concepts 3.1 MP Digital Camera owners manual

I have certainly lost manual of my Digital Concepts 3.1 MP digital camera. But I want it since I need to change certain camera settings. I have changed these settings with the help of that manual and now doing the same requires me that manual. Can you help me or provide me the link to download the manual?

Re: Digital Concepts 3.1 MP Digital Camera owners manual

The Digital Concepts cameras are simply waste of money. I had one of its camera before few months. The camera is pretty useless in dim light. This is what you can assume about cheaper camera to give. The camera is for those who have the mentality of never to return to store once the product is sold. I had a very bad experience with this camera. I took some pics from it which was excellent but when I tried to connect it to my computer to save those, I was unable to access the camera from it. It said I was missing some drivers. I tried to use the CD that came with the camera but it didn't helped either.

Even had a very bad experience with one of Digital Concepts camera. I basically bought it because it was cheap and moreover it had a stand of its own. So that impressed me a lot. But this happiness didn't extended much. I sooner realized that I could not take a good quality pictures. Moreover there is no option to enhance any picture. Another weird part was that I didn't had manual from the manufacturer. I have never seen a camera which comes without any user guide or manual along with it. I was also unable to find any manual or article describing about it online.

Wiro you didn't had the manual, but according to the package content it includes "User's Manual" as given below:

• Digital Concepts 3.1 MP 4x Digital Zoom Camera/Camcorder/PC Camera
    • Digital Images Manager video editing software
    • User's Manual
    • AV cable
    • USB cable
    • Wrist strap
    I think your supplier have given you some used camera, otherwise I had never seen such a camera which comes without manual (either on handbook or on CD). Did you contacted your supplier to ask him about the manual? Did you checked the camera if it was open when you purchased it?

Why you are just want the owners manual to change your camera settings? You can even ask here if you want to change something and I hope either me or someone else on the forum with definitely help you in getting is correct. Don't worry, you will get a best solution over here and you may never know what will happen next. So atleast you can try to ask here and see if it helps. Implementing the solution is up to you, we or anyone of us will not force you to do it.