Thread: How to unlock my iphone simlock

How to unlock my iphone simlock

Hi everybody,

I have just received a new iphone 3G and capacity is near about 16GB. I am running with the issue of unlocking the SIM into the device. When I insert my sim card into my iphone I don't have any numbers but I can call ! I am not sure about the proper procedure to do it , Would you all help me to do this ?my iPhone book is currently empty when I list a new entry ,I am unable to get any numbers in my phone book ....

Re: How to unlock my iphone simlock

Some of the things are necessary to go for the unlocking this but before going to unlock this, you should check first the following things and just be sure that you are following all of this. You should have these things :

• An iPhone running with 1.0.2 firmware that is functioning right now.
    • A completely charged battery.
    • 03.x series modem firmware .
    • A patched lockdownd file installed previously . If it is no already then use a non-AT&T SIM your iPhone will leave you at the activate screen that you will require to bypass before continuing.
    • BSD SubSystem and OpenSSH installed.
    • Mobile Terminal or Term-vt100 already installed

There are various ways to do the same but you can go for the solution and you can do the jailbreak. Have you tried to get unlock this with the help of jailbreak. If you are aware about the jailbreak then you can easily go with the option entitled in the jailbreak.. Go for it !!!!!!

These are simple steps for unlocking the SIM-lock on jailbroken 1.1.1 which is described as follows :

1. Open installer, and configure the update if prompted.
    2. Move to the sources and click on the Edit and then Add
    3. Click Done and then after click to refresh this..
    4. Go to Install and scroll down to the Unlocking Tools category and install Any SIM
    5. After making installation, you can press the button and you will get a new AnySIM icon on the home screen. Open this and go through the guidelines .
    6. The unlocking procedure consumes near about 5 to 10 minutes at the end, I must say that it was committed very well .
    7. To clean up your phone, opne the Installer and uninstall AnySIM. Then move to Settings → General → Auto-Lock and configure it to a preferred value.