Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Symphony X110 'internet connection not found' error

Symphony X110 'internet connection not found' error

Dear all,

i just collected a symphony x110 model mobile set from our local market dhaka, it is buit in msn mesenger, facebook browser but i want to use multi messenger software like eBuddy, Nimbuzz, Fring unfortunately it is installed but finally not running and given message 'internet connection not found'

I need to help, please some one help me and advise me how to install above messenger or which version.

also i cant installed opera mini version 5 but it is working opera mini 4.

Thank you in advance for you/all cooperation and help.
    Last edited by abul2006; 12-06-2010 at 12:15 PM.

Re: Symphony X110 'internet connection not found' error

You have to check out first that weather your device supports those messenger or not. I am not able to get the model of device which you are talking about. If you can able to search for the official site then you can found lots of supports on the same. They provide you information that offers you to use this messenger or not. Basically your device must have java support.

yes this set is java supported and i have installed

nimbuzz
    fring
    ebuddy
    palringo

all are installed successfully but when i give my user name & password after few second comes error and said retry later. some times comes error message is your connection not establish

please check the device details from symphony website

please help me

anybody help me for above problems

How do you connect to the internet on your phone, do you use gprs for connection? You need to get the settings from your service provider for the gprs connection and then save it to your phone. After launching any of the software like ebuddy or palringo, use the gprs setting. If it is still not working then there seems to be a problem with your device, try to upgrade its firmware or either replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    How do you connect to the internet on your phone, do you use gprs for connection? You need to get the settings from your service provider for the gprs connection and then save it to your phone. After launching any of the software like ebuddy or palringo, use the gprs setting. If it is still not working then there seems to be a problem with your device, try to upgrade its firmware or either replace it.
    dera pugsly,

i have connected already my service provider via gprs and i am can browsing via opera mini also can default browser problem is connecting with multi messenger it is some progress after try it showing error from server..... plz help

The error from server does happen sometimes. This is because the server on the provider side gets busy and it is not able to provide the service well and you get such error. Try out after sometime. Other way you can do is to reassign the parameters or the settings provided by the service operator. You will ten be able to perform and access.

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan123 View Post
    The error from server does happen sometimes. This is because the server on the provider side gets busy and it is not able to provide the service well and you get such error. Try out after sometime. Other way you can do is to reassign the parameters or the settings provided by the service operator. You will ten be able to perform and access.
    DEAR TROJAN123,

THANKS FOR REPLY.
    I HV TRIED SEVERAL TIMES MY THINK PROBLEM IS CONFIGURATION OF SET NOT SERVICE PROVIDER.

HOPE YOU ALL REALIZE MY PROBLEM AND FIND OUT BETTER SOLUATION FOR ME.

Alright, it seems that it might be a problem in your device itself, so try to upgrade its firmware version to the latest and check whether it is working or not. You can download its latest firmware from its manufacturers site only. Apart from that, you can also try to hard reset your device, which will restore your phone to default factory settings, but note that you will need to backup all your data first on your mobile or you will loose it.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    Alright, it seems that it might be a problem in your device itself, so try to upgrade its firmware version to the latest and check whether it is working or not. You can download its latest firmware from its manufacturers site only. Apart from that, you can also try to hard reset your device, which will restore your phone to default factory settings, but note that you will need to backup all your data first on your mobile or you will loose it.
    just before talking local distributor for firmware upgrade bur they can't help me about this upgrade.

dear pugsly can you help me about this upgrade? if yes plz tell me how to do this.

thank you in advance for your cooperation and help.

I got a modem install for this phone. I think this might work in your system. First of all your phone supports WAP settings so it very necessary that you must get proper wap settings from your service provider. In my case I need to send a sms to the my phone company and then sent me the wap settings. After saving the message my internet starts working. Try this below link.
    Symphony Cell

Quote Originally Posted by Erubiel View Post
    I got a modem install for this phone. I think this might work in your system. First of all your phone supports WAP settings so it very necessary that you must get proper wap settings from your service provider. In my case I need to send a sms to the my phone company and then sent me the wap settings. After saving the message my internet starts working. Try this below link.
    Symphony Cell
    after a long struggle my set is working with multi messenger of nimbuzz, ebuddy and palringo but not install fring but i am happy now

so thanks to all who is reply me and suggestion me with some topic also thaks for forum.

YOu are always welcome...

Hi bro, I have bought the set 3 days ago and i am facing the same problem. I can browse by opera but can't login from YMtiny, mig33. I installed the applications succesfully but it shows error while trying to login. Plz help me informing how u have got the solution. I really need to appear online from mobile especially from yahoo and gtalk.

Plzzzzzzzz I am waiting for ur reply.

Hi, i am also in this same problem .....

johnny.bd and aaprika,

Have you succesfully got the wap settings from your service provider? I think that although you have installed the YMtiny, mig33 applications in your mobile phone but still you need to go in options and then select the default access points to get it working. You can however use some apllications like nimbuzz, ebuddy and palringo on your device successfully.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast