Thread: Enter Mp3 Player not starting

Enter Mp3 Player not starting

I have bought a Enter Mp3 Player which was working fine for all these days but now the player is not starting up. When I press the power on button on the player, it shows that it is starting but does not switch on. It gets stuck on the booting screen. How do I solve this problem? Does this mean the mp3 player has gone? Please help.

Re: Enter Mp3 Player not starting

If the mp3 player is having removable batteries then the disconnect the batteries from the mp3 player and let the mp3 player sit for sometime. Replace the battery on the mp3 player and then start the mp3 player. Check if the mp3 player starts properly or not. Hopefully removing and replacing the battery will solve the problem.

I am also facing similar problems with my Enter mp3 player. The problem which I am facing with the Enter mp3 player is that whenever I start the FM radio on the mp3 player, it gets stuck and does not respond. The only way to bring the mp3 player back to working state is to restart the mp3 player. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Proper working of the mp3 player depends on the firmware of the mp3 player. If the firmware of the device is having some problems, then it is found that the device will not work properly. Therefore I will suggest that you get the firmware of the device updated and then check if the mp3 player is working properly or not.

Have you tried resetting the mp3 player? Sometimes the firmware of the device gets stuck in executing certain commands or application on the mp3 player. If such a situation occurs then the mp3 player will get stuck while using it. Therefore I will suggest that you reset the mp3 player. Refer the user manual and follow the procedure for resetting the mp3 player. See if it helps.

Connect the mp3 player to the computer and format it. After removing all the data from the mp3 player, disconnect the mp3 player and see if the mp3 player is working properly or not. If the mp3 player works normally, then put all the data in the mp3 player and see if it works. If the after putting all the data on the mp3 player and if the mp3 player does not work, then get a new mp3 player as this mp3 player is faulty.