Thread: Acer Aspire 4520 keyboard problem

Acer Aspire 4520 keyboard problem

I have a problem with the keyboard of my laptop "Acer Aspire 4520. It worked very well but I had to touch a thing and since this has disturbed the keys! In fact, the letters that are left, there are signs or numbers on the key. And when I type one of these buttons, it taps me the sign or figure, not the letter.

For example, the letter M, there is the +
    In the letter K, there is the 2

And instead of typing the letters, I'm typing the number or the sign! How do I do to fix it?

Re: Acer Aspire 4520 keyboard problem

Well your post is a bit old so I hope you've found a solution since, in any case I just had exactly the same as yours and I look around on the internet and I finally succeed to find a solution, I add here for those who encounter this problem:

In fact you should check that the keys will not be blocked (num lock and cap lock) wholesale press FN + F11 and / or FN + F12 (in the context of an acer)

That is a bit like a solution but con qd not you think it is shit .... lol ;-)

Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Regional Options, Date, Time, Language> Regional and Language Options , "Languages" tab, you click on "Details , and you leave it "English" as default language. You can delete the other languages to avoid this happening again. The keyboard of my laptop does not work t1rs pa. (Top right too ......). g fe Alt + Left Shift ms it work

I have a big problem with my laptop (Acer Aspire). I had to restart due to a problem, reboot there was the blue screen "Check Disk" (a trick of style). I let it go .. And when I had to choose my session and type in my password I have done something that they should make PCQ letters are blocked! And also my screen ...It does not do anything, I tried to turn it off by clicking on "Clear the computer" but it has not changed. Then I tried manually and it still shuts down!

Thank you for responding quickly!

Hello I have an Acer laptop and a few days since the keyboard and mouse my computer no longer works so if any of you can help me. According to the models of laptops, the technique is different, but often you have to remove plaque just above the keyboard (where the power button ).... ! For that to his right and his left, she possesses both parties away type directly, by dragging them to the right or left

According to the model, you have two buttons below the keyboard one seeks there must disassemble the bottom plate of your PC, and then divide .... But some have no model is!

Now you can simply remove the keys that are not, and see if it works directly, without the key