Thread: TomTom is not connecting to any GPS.

TomTom is not connecting to any GPS.

I have recently purchased this TomTom it was working fine but now I am getting problem with the GPS receiver. Actually TomTom is not connecting to any GPS. I have tried to format and then reinstall it but it has not created any effect, I mean has not solved the problem. I also tried to use another GPS receiver but the problem still persists. Is there any solution for this problem?

Re: TomTom is not connecting to any GPS.

According to me you should try to call customer support, I am sure that they will provide you a better solution for this problem. You may find a moderately priced GPS unit than the TomTom GO provide better value 720 portable GPS. It includes all the features most desired in the global positioning system, and partner with some of the best computer software available. The TomTom GO 720 Portable GPS package into fashion, many of the features pocket.

I have originally bought this TomTom Go 720 and this is completely crashed within the span of a year. Luckily it was under the warranty period and I have replaced the piece with the refurbished unit. I have only used that refurbished unit only five times, not more than that and again that unit is crashed. Now the warranty period is finished and they are asking for 90 U.S. dollar for just looking at it.

Tom Tom 720 is a good unit, however, do not waste your time and money, but the bottom line is that once the battery dies, or lose its charge capacity, Tom Tom will not be provided to replace the battery. Under one year guarantee period, to Tom Tom customer service, they will not change your battery. They also said their units were built in the same way; they will not change or sell these batteries. This is a good business decision-making useless all Tom Tom units.

I really like my Tom Tom Go 720. I have a over a year, it is not working at all . I called the Tom Tom customer support they replied me there that cannot do anything to resolve it. They said I would require buying a new one. So what you $300, only a little more than a year. It's not like I use it every day. They must be mockery. I will never buy another Tom Tom product, as long as I live.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The map color design makes it easy to decipher where you are going. I want to remind you, once you update the device using the terminal, the device may begin to give you bad directions to the "rights and interests in its directory in" points (gas stations, etc.). The device works best when you are sure you know what you are trying to reach the location of the street address!
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can connect to your stereo system of units, if you have a port audio. However, the unit will not play music from your phone, this seems to be a function of only the iPod, only I have chosen this built-in functions, especially the large screen size model, and you say, you can talk, because Bluetooth hands-free mobile phones use. In general it is a problem, learn how to use. The manual is followed some help.