Thread: TomTom 300 green power light comes on, no screen display

TomTom 300 green power light comes on, no screen display

When I turn on my TomTom 300, I can not access certain keys that are dimmed (Base, Favorite, Find alternative, show route, Clear route), I therefore considered a reset. The reset on my TomTom 300 does not work. The data are not reset. Also image on the screen freezes, I can not make any intervention. Despite having reset the device several times. Also have the no screen display sometimes. Please help.

Re: TomTom 300 green power light comes on, no screen display

There is a possibility of exceeding the speed on the tomtom, the solution is not terrible but it may facilitate waiting to install a plugin: go to "change preference" =>"Lock" =>"Enable Lock" =>Click on over =>"Continue" =>"At a certain speed" => set the speed and click finished. When you exceed the set speed the display of the map will look different, it switches to "Simplified", he will return to normal mode when your speed drops to 5 mph below the speed set Unfortunately you can not set a speed at the time it is not worth plugin.

To view Inquiry regarding the point of interest, selects it, (by pressing your finger), then you will see more information, if the point of interest does not suit you especially do not take your finger immediately from the screen, but descends to the bottom of the screen and then keep on.

You need to go TomTom Home and click on''Explorer''and then the application window on central and''Install''. Again, select My Computer on your computer and then make a right click with your mouse on the icon of your GO and select 'Properties'. Under 'Properties', click 'Tools' then 'Check Now'. Check the 'Repair errors immediately' and click 'Start'. Once finished, please disconnect your TomTom again and then on again to verify that everything works.

To replace the screen with just a small screwdriver to disconnect the old and reconnect new! well spotted the senses! contacts are on the side of the printed circuit. The direction of the arrows indicates the pressure he must exercise this right on the connector to "unlock" the PCB that has already been removed on the photo. The cost of the operation varies according to short the dollar at that cost me $ 80.

You need to go to preferences edit => preferences menu abbreviated, You check and uncheck what you want otherwise correction map and the end it asks you if you want an icon on the screen => you say no friendships. Only two functions are available icon in navigation mode:
    * Show report button for storing a point for a correct Map Share
    * and it seems to me a button to add a radar if it agreed with the subscription fee.