Thread: No maps on TomTom one new edition

No maps on TomTom one new edition

I am having TomTom one edition of Australia and the next day when I tried to switch it on it displayed me an alert message that “No maps found”. Now this is really frustrating because I use this a lot. I need the solution for this problem, I have also tried to search for the information related to this problem on TomTom site but nothing was mentioned there. Why there are no maps on TomTom one new edition?

Re: No maps on TomTom one new edition

Previously I was also facing this problem but now I have got the solution for this problem on my Dell X51V. I received a message that I have to remove the SD card and then reboot the TomTom that will fix the problem. Then I have done the same and my problem is resolved, I just want to make one thing clear that TomTom maps are placed on my CF card.

Well for solving this problem you need to follow these stepsl
    1. Connect the TomTom to the computer system you are having.
    2. After you have to download the last updated TomTom home
    3. If you are not having the account then you have to create one and the reboot the TomTom after creating the account.
    4. After that you will get the home screen for the TomTom
    5. Then you have to click on the email address that is at the top and after that you have to log in and then you have to click on continue then disconnect the device.
    6. After this TomTom will upgrade itself and your maps will be restored.

I am also facing this similar problem and tried the solution mentioned in the above reply but unable to solve the problem. I have tried that more than three times but then also I am getting the same error message that “No maps found”. I have also tried to format the card and then restored it back then also the problem persists. Is there any other way to solve the problem?

If you are not able to solve the problem then I think that some file is missing from your TomTom map directory. The only thing I can suggest you is to download another copy of the map. One more thing you need to download the latest version of the TomTom maps or else you will not get the complete features related to it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The perfect solution for this problem is to go to the official site of TomTom and then click on the add maps. After clicking on it you will see the maps related to your country and then you just need to update it. The update procedure will not take more than eight to ten minutes. After that disconnect your device and you will be able to use your TomTom maps.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am also facing this similar problem with my latest TomTom GPS. It has all the latest map according to the guarantee criteria. But then also I thought that it will better to download the latest updates that are available on the net, hence I started the downloading procedure but unfortunately the downloading procedure stopped after complete couple of hours. Any solution for this problem