Thread: TomTom touch screen is not working properly.

TomTom touch screen is not working properly.

When I turn ON my TomTom it turns on fine but when I am trying to touch a letter or the number then it jumps to the different number. I have tried to reset it but then also I am having the same problem, my unit it fully charged hence it is clear that there is no problem related to the battery life. I want to know why TomTom touch screen is not working properly.

Re: TomTom touch screen is not working properly.

My TomTom has recently completed one year and now it started giving problem. The touch screen of my TomTom is not working, when I try to choose the icon or try to tap in an address it just jumps around randomly. I have also tried to do update the firmware from the official site of TomTom but the result is none. Is there any solution for this problem?

Well this is not a perfect solution but can fix the problem for the temporary period. This is the only adjustment you have to do so that TomTom can work in a convenient way. You just have to alter the settings for screen and turn the screen 180 degrees. After doing this adjustment you will be able to use the TomTom in a better way.

TomTom comes with a normal 3.5-inch screen can show 64,000 colors. The exhibit itself is quite good; the color will not change much, until you look at it from a very wide acceptance angle, which is a lot of bright, so it will not wash out too much direct sunlight. Although the show does not automatically switch from day to night nodes, you can physically set the night mode in three clicks. During the day and night mode also has its own brightness control, so you can set in very dark day, very bright at night.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

This is one with very simple design and one moving part, ball and socket joints. The joint type allows you to tilt or rotate the display to any angle, and inhaled into your windshield. Usually, I prefer the ball and hollow type connection, because they are more easily and quickly adjusted. However, the installation of the TomTom ONE is a too tight it was also criticized the short installation.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Along the top is the power button, indicator light and a charger. Good move to the above charges will not intervene with the evening light in some situation. Speaker is back and has a SD card slot on the bottom. These maps loaded on SD card. Unluckily, the USB / power connector is at the base of the device. This is one of the few faults with my TomTom.

Power connector to the bottom of the lower limit can be crossed on the screen. To meet the power connector, I need to install the GPS an inch or two taller than me, otherwise. The global positioning system, in addition to the other is through Sprint to install global positioning systems, but unfortunately you can not use the advantages of this technique.