Thread: TomTom GO 720 GPS Spoken Address problem

TomTom GO 720 GPS Spoken Address problem

I am facing problem with the TomTom Go 720 GPS, actually the thing is that the Spoken Address button that is given on the “navigate to” screen is displayed in grey and it is not activated for me. In short I am not able to use that Spoken Address button, I want to I am the only one who is facing this TomTom GO 720 GPS Spoken Address problem

Re: TomTom GO 720 GPS Spoken Address problem

I am also facing the similar problem after I have done the updates for my maps in my TomTom Go 720. After doing the update the Spoke Address button is grayed out. I am not able to use that thing now because of this problem. I am really annoyed with this problem of TomTom Go 720. I just need the solution for this problem.

Recently I have bought TomTom Go 720, I really like the this Spoken Address Function. But now this button is just disabled and now I can not use this functionality on my TomTom Go 720. I am facing this problem from when I have done the update for the maps. This is not just good we do the updates so that the device can work in smooth way but, here after doing the update I am not able to use the functionality.

I was having the same problem, for the new application with the latest software. This update has disabled the TomTom’s Spoken Address Function, when I talked to the customer support and lodge the official complaint. They replied that are having many complains related to this and they are trying to solve the problem as soon as possible.

I am facing problem with the Spoken Address feature. It gives me the ability to speak the city and after that it brings up the option for me. But on this screen the mouth icon that is on the top right is disabled. I am just stuck there and TomTom is not listening to me. Can anybody explain me way this TomTom has stopped listening after I have said the city name?