Thread: How to download free maps for TomTom Go 720?

How to download free maps for TomTom Go 720?

I am having a TomTom Go 720 whenever I am trying to switching it on it displays the message that there are no maps loaded for this TomTom Go 720. The problem it I am not having the original CD. Hence I have to download these maps from the internet, I have tried to do so but unable to find. Therefore I need the answer for the question how to download free maps for TomTom Go 720?

Re: How to download free maps for TomTom Go 720?

Previously I was also facing the similar problem but got the solution for this problem now. Actually the maps are placed on the internal storage of TomTom Go 720. You just need to reset the unit, by pressing the reset button. You have to do this by using very fine tip. I am sure after doing this you will be able to solve the problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have contacted TomTom and they provided the perfect solution for this problem. Actually I was not having legal TomTom map with me that is the reason I was getting error, hence I have bought legal maps from TomTom, I mean I have downloaded the map from the official site and now everything is working fine. If anybody else is facing this problem then I will suggest you to do the same.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am facing the similar kind of issue with my TomTom Go 720 maps. It was working fine and all of the sudden the maps disappeared now I am not able to find the UK map on TomTom or on my computer system. I have also tried to reset everything but the result is none, I have also tried to do the backup but the problem is that the backup is also missing.

Well I have not updated my TomTom Go 720 for more 19 weeks but now when I am trying to do the update it displays the message that the temporary map share and the map correction is not available. First thing is that I have idea related to the problem and the second thing is that I need the solution for this problem. Thanks in advance.

In many ways, the TomTom ONE XL 720 product looks alike, but it is slightly slimmer ONE XL products. It seems that for the same screen ONE XL product it is very bright, very easy to read. From the very broad and very high angle, the screen does not wash the same color as the other screen and maintain a fairly realistic perspective on the entire range. The screen is 4.3 inches, runs at 480 × 272 pixels. In bright sunlight, 720 have a good performance, equivalent to other devices generally.

Is the power button at the top or a new way of loading connection? It reduces the size of installation and makes it slightly easier to pack up. Otherwise, the installation is similar to installing a / XL and features are the same as suction cup and ball. Just right amount of tension load so that it will not move or shake the surrounding dirt road it does not consume much power to adjust the angle.