Thread: Need texting instructions for Motorola DROID

Need texting instructions for Motorola DROID

I need texting instructions for Motorola DROID due to which I want someone to help me with the same. The people on this forums have always been very helpful and hence, I am seeking help here. Well, I have heard that there can be issues while texting in the Motorola phones. How can they be avoided? If anyone has any idea about the instructions or any other information related to texting, then it will be very helpful by reply here. I am waiting for suitable responses to come.

Re: Need texting instructions for Motorola DROID

Hello there......

It will be better if you contact the officials for the texting instructions for Motorola DROID. You can go to an authorized Motorola store and they will guide you completely for the same. Thus, you will also be able to understand how to do it as they will teach you face to face.

Wish you all the best.......

As you have mentioned, it is true that most of the users face particular issues while texting in the Motorolla phones. This problem has already been solved on our forums. You can have a look at the following thread for an example of the Motorola phone facing such a situation along with the solution:
    Issue with texting on Motorola Dext
    I hope that this reply proves to be of some help to you.
    Last edited by Bon-Z; 12-06-2010 at 12:16 AM.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you need texting instructions for Motorola DROID, the just open the official site of Motorola. There, go to the page that is available for the consumers. On the right side, you will find the following:
    1. Quick Start Guide
    2. Tips and Tricks
    3. User Guide

Search according to your phone, that is Motorola DROID and get all the ready-made instructions there.

According to me, there is another simple method to get the texting instructions for Motorola DROID. You may be needing some additional information that is not available in those official guides. You can put all your necessities in a query and post it to the same official Motorola site. They will respond to you soon with all the information. Try it out. This is a very good customer care that they are providing.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hello again, thank you for providing all your suggestions and replies on the texting instructions for Motorola DROID. I guess I have to go to the official site of Motorola for this purpose. I will just go through the guides given there. I did not have time till now, but will go though it today. I will let you guys know if any point is not cleared out in them. Anyways, thanks for all your help till now.