Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2010

Blank screen issue on LG Chocolate VX8500.

I have recently bought this LG Chocolate VX8500 Cell phone it was working fine but now it s giving me problem. The first problem is the when I am receiving multimedia message it is resizing to thumbnail and the second problem is that sometimes phone front screen just becomes blank and for bringing the screen to normal I have reboot the phone. Now I need the solution for Blank screen issue on LG Chocolate VX8500.
Old 11-06-2010

Re: Blank screen issue on LG Chocolate VX8500.

I think there is a mistake in the MMS setting of your phone you just need to search for the settings on google, and for the blank screen issue you can restore the phone to the default setting. I am sure that will solve your problem of your LG Chocolate VX8500. If you have recently bought the phone then it will be better to replace the phone as soon as possible.
Old 11-06-2010

LG's Chocolate, sharp design, to meet the overall performance, and a multimedia-rich feature set, including Bluetooth, digital music player, with admirable photo quality and one megapixel camera. LG Chocolate's exclusive touch pad and control requires a steep learning curve, and phone video downloading from the poor quality and short talk-time battery life be affected. The lack of a speaker is disappointing.
Old 11-06-2010

LG's VX8500 chocolate is known as a music phone, it looks a little cool style similar to the band U2 iPod, but this phone is not just music. It has decent battery life, impressive audio quality, scalable memory, 1.3-megapixel webcam and Bluetooth. Despite all the music features, LG's Chocolate phone has some nice additional features first. If you want a cell phone, stare, the way you can get and inspect the VX8500 chocolate.
Old 11-06-2010

Call for the LG VX8500 Chocolate phone is loud - so loud we sporadically thought we had front row seats at live performances. In fact, so loud call, we tend to lower the volume using the mobile phone audio adjustment keys on the spine. Fortunately, the calls are very clear, we rarely experienced distortion or have to complain about Verizon Wireless trademark slogan "Can you hear me now?" Unfortunately, the LG VX8500 Chocolate cell phone lacks a speakerphone, which is strange, because the LG VX8500's call quality and sound so strong.
Old 11-06-2010

We discovered playback of songs that we have streamed from Verizon Wireless VCast service and our own music files is remarkable, in-built speaker phone, and through headphones. The phone is not built-in headset jack but a headset jack adapter box. This is not a 2.5mm jack, so you can only use the cell phone headset not standard stereo headphones, you will use a single music device with it)or you need a headset, a 2.5 mm jack of alternative solutions.
Old 12-06-2010

In the heart of a typical cell phone Verizon Wireless user interface. You can still different menu tab of a view of a particular menu option. If you use the OK button to start menu, you will find a circular menu wheel graphic is reminiscent of a constellation of small round. You can use the phone's 4-way of the NAVI button to select a different menu option. However, as round as the button is a more sensitive touch you may use the number keys to quickly browse the menu options.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,