Thread: USB driver for motorola W180

USB driver for motorola W180

Anyone have the path to the drivers of Motorola W180? I can not make it work with my PC running Windows XP. I have no CD here.The Motorola W180 is an entry-level mobile that keeps its promises, simple, with most of what we can expect from a mobile phone, it has been designed for those who do not care about the bidding functions. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: USB driver for motorola W180

You've got to get P2K driver 2.3, the Motorola USB modem driver, and Mobile Phone Tools. You're a branch your phone and when they asks the driver P2K folder you indicate, it will install as a modem. You just installed the Motorola USB Modem driver is installed with. You install three mobile Phone Tool. You throw MPT mobile disconnected. It will ask you to connect. Then you will see on the screen your L6. Only it is not recognized! That is where you should go into the general configuration of Mobile Phone Tool, and then in the Communication tab. Once you click on change modem. Then the Motorola modem driver Motorola W180.

I have a motorola e LC6 I just usb but its not work the first time I plugged my pc recognized now that I download e P2K driver and mobile phone tools and my pc do not recognize nothing more of his I just can not open the files I try to someone to help me understand it installs the file and why my computer longer recognizes that I connected.

To manage your Motorola mobile phone with your computer you must have Windows XP with sp2, and software that can communicate with your Motorola mobile phone. This software is called Mobile Phone Tools, and can be purchased from website. There is no trial version or free version of this software.

The management of the phone from Motorola Phone Tools, Its synchronization with Outlook or a flash (update firmware) depend on the driver software installed. For most cell phones, downloading drivers is on the manufacturer's website, as we described in section the best software for your mobile phone. Only in the case of Motorola, they are provided on CD becomes obsolete very quickly, especially when changing the operating system.

The drivers can be downloaded from Motorola Site dedicated to developing applications for their phones. Thus we understand the shortcomings associated with downloading these files because using Internet Explorer or Firefox, you may download a file without an extension named bwzdlj5n. While you will like to download Safari Handset_USB_Driver_32_v3-2.2.0.msi. If you are then in the first case, it suffices to give the extension msi the downloaded file in order to run. They are available for both 32 and 64 bit Windows 2000, XP and Vista.

If you want to update the firmware of the phone (using the software available on the Motorola website for example), do not forget to install the driver for the flash interface. Simply keep the buttons * and # pressed the phone at the time of ignition and you'll see it appear on the screen Boot Loader ... Reconnect the laptop then the PC and installing the driver for this interface will be. For proof, go check in the device manager the new hardware Motorola USB Device where you find Motorola Flash Interface as shown in our image.