Thread: Remote code for Logitech Z5500

Remote code for Logitech Z5500

I am having an issue of which i wanted to get the solution but unable to do so. I have got an Logitech Z5500 which is very nice system and i like it. But i am not having the remote code for this because of which i am unable to work with this. So if you are having the solution for the same then let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Remote code for Logitech Z5500

I think i am having one code which might work great with the problem of yours that you are going through. The code which i have got is "AMP 1408" thats work great without any issue and having all the functionality properly. So if you can then give a try to this code which i think will work for you to as it did for me.

Remote code for Logitech Z5500

Hello everybody,

I have some difficulties in the establishing the connection between the devices. I wanted to connect my Logitech Z-5500 speakers with my Sony Av3000 Universal Remote but I am running with some issues to finding out the code for the speakers. I gone through the searches on google and looked but I didn't got anything as helpful information for me . If anybody here are aware about this then please help me out ....

I have also a code which i have got to work with the Universal keyboard and it worked all fine with my system. So i am passing the same to you hoping that this also work with you. The one which i am talking about is known as the "AMP 1429" that is working with my system. If it is not working then let me know i will find some more for you.

I have entered both the code that is given in the above post but both of them is not working for me. And my remote is still not working. Not even the lights of the device is flashing when i am pressing any key from the remote. So please find some more codes for me so that i can get the remote working with the device of mine. Waiting for reply.

I am also searching something like that as same the kalyug is looking for,this is my request to you all please help us to find out the proper code. I want to use those codes in different manner, I am thinking about the programming this and needed to program my comcast remote with this. Does anybody have associated code for the logitech z-5500 speaker system? It would be appreciated a lot ....

Quote Originally Posted by Deshpande View Post
    :I am thinking about the programming this and needed to program my comcast remote with this. Does anybody have associated code for the logitech z-5500 speaker system? It would be appreciated a lot ....
    First of all, would you have the silver remote with the RED "Select/OK" button or the one with the grey button?

I think that the solution for your problem can be solved with the help of the Logitech only. As you are using the Logitech product and you need the code for the remote. In that case you should have to contact the Logitech and ask for the code by providing some information about your model and identification and they will provide you the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus() View Post
    I think that the solution for your problem can be solved with the help of the Logitech only. As you are using the Logitech product and you need the code for the remote. In that case you should have to contact the Logitech and ask for the code by providing some information about your model and identification and they will provide you the same.
    Hey thanks for all the reply that is given me regarding the working of the remote code. I have gone through all the replies but i think asking about the to Logitech is the best option that can help me with the problem of mine. So i have decided to ask about the same.