Thread: Feature Request for Logitech G19 & G13 (Auto Swtich for Profiles)

Feature Request for Logitech G19 & G13 (Auto Swtich for Profiles)

I have used the Logitech G9 gaming mouse whose color is changing according to the application you are using. But the mouse got corrupted and i have replaced that with the Logitech G19 but the problem is that i am not getting the same led light changing feature in the Logitech in the same. Is there any way by which i can get the light back in the same in it. Let me know the same about the Logitech G13 also.Thanks in advance.

Re: Feature Request for Logitech G19 & G13 (Auto Swtich for Profiles)

As per knowledge the thing which you are looking for is not possible in any manner. Every hardware is running on the system with there .exe file installed. In your case if the mouse is not designed to perform the same functionality then how come it will start behaving like the same. It is better to leave it on its own condition.

I think the best you can do is to request about your problem to the Manufacturer of the product that is Logitech who have made this mouse and not installed the function of LED light changing feature. Might be your request will affect then and they will take care of the same in the next release of the mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I think the best you can do is to request about your problem to the Manufacturer of the product that is Logitech who have made this mouse and not installed the function of LED light changing feature. Might be your request will affect then and they will take care of the same in the next release of the mouse.
    Thanks for the reply that you have given me in regarding the mouse that i have asked about and the answer which you have given me are satisfactory.