Thread: Ipod Touch parts of screen are not responding to touch

Ipod Touch parts of screen are not responding to touch

I am having an Apple Ipod, that was working fine from quite a long time. But now, Ipod Touch parts of screen are not responding to touch. When I press some of the buttons on the screen, they are not able to respond according to mu touch. I am not able to understand why this is happening.

Is there any way to get rid of this situation? Please help me with the steps that must be taken in this situation.

Re: Ipod Touch parts of screen are not responding to touch

Hello there, the solution to your problem that Ipod Touch parts of screen are not responding to touch has been solved on our forums already. You need to have a look at the following threads for the required solution:
    1. Touchscreen not responding of Apple ipod touch
    2. ipod touch screen not working

You situation will be surely solved after that.

Check out whether your Ipod still has the warranty or not. If the warranty is there, then take it to the officials and mention them about the problem that Ipod Touch parts of screen are not responding to touch. The Ipod will be fixed for free. Even if there is no warranty, then too you can fix it, nut you will have to pay for it. Anyways, the official help is quite better than any other help or solution.

I think that you have done some upgradation of the firmware or installed some new software in your device and this situation that the Ipod Touch parts of screen are not responding to touch has been started after that. You will have to get rid of that upgradation or the newly installed software to get your Ipod back to normal.
    I wish you all the best.

After you get rid of the problem of Ipod Touch parts of screen are not responding to touch by taking it to the Apple store, there is one more thing to be done to prevent further problems. You need to put some protection on your Ipod screen. You will get this protection from the Apple store itself. This will help you to prevent further problems in the future.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

According to the solutions that you people have provided for the issue that my Ipod Touch parts of screen are not responding to touch, I suppose that I have to take it to the Apple store. Anyways, thanks for all your help provided till now. I knew that you guys would be having some sort of suggestion as always for any sort of technical problems. That is why, I rely on the people of this forums.