Thread: Tomtom 920 bluetooth disabled

Tomtom 920 bluetooth disabled

Hello , I am a newbie of GPS in general and Tom Tom in particular. I try to use my bluetooth connections GO 730T, but the connection attempt, I was told that there is no bluetooth phone to reach there Is there something or trick which i am missing and are there some files which are needed to be installed, and if so which ones and where so that i can resolve the Tomtom 920 bluetooth problem

Re: Tomtom 920 bluetooth disabled

Do you have the phone bluetooth compatible TomTom. The TomTom GO 920T has the latest complete maps of Europe, North America and Canada stored on a flash memory of 4 GB .Are they based (on) near (not too) of your camera when you try to connect. There is no specific file, and if you answered that there is no bluetooth phone at hand, that thou hast done good handling on the screen of your TomTom. The TomTom GO 920T announces street names and lieu.Il also has a new positioning technology called Enhanced Positioning Technology which allows the continued guidance even without satellite signals.

Yes I turn my phone near my TomTom, the evidence that this is not a concern is that my phone handsfree bluetooth current works. Suddenly I do not understand why the GPS does not recognize it. Maybe there incompatibility between my HTC S170 and my TomTom. If anyone has an idea to solve this. thank you for submitting. Easy to use with extra large color LCD screen of 4.3 inches (16: 9) and a resolution of 480 x 272 pixels is not only superb in design, but it also allows to navigate easily and fingertips.

In terms of message, well simply I activate the bluetooth on my phone, then I start looking for phones on my tomtom, and even 20 cms I have a message that says No phone found Make sure that Bluetooth is activated on your phone. The cow did not recognize her calf looks like. A big thank you when you talked about device "visible" I searched and visibility of the Bluetooth device was not activated on my phone. I do not even know it existed such things. especially my old hands free phone was no problem. The Bluetooth remote control enables remote control of its main functions.
    Super thank you very much

For the connection via the SHIFT orange for my mobile my Tomtom 920 wonder:

Hotspot:
    Username:
    Password:
    IP address (DHCP):
    Primary DNS server address:
    Secondary DNS server address:
    Dial:
    Login Script:

Dialoque After 30 minutes of the 700 Orange has not been able to communicate them to me!

Someone who'll have been doing this config has these elements he needed to connect namely that the connection is made via a Sony ericsson W810i