Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2010

Phone lock and security codes for RAZR V3

I am using motorola RAZR V3 mobile phone. I have a little trouble here. I want to unlock my motorola to change operator (sfr to orange), so I sent my contact sfr which a security code. Not knowing what to do I contact him again but the line operator has failed me on some steps, tweak it for 20 minutes and my phone is still not unlocked! could you help me on the required action to enter this code? Thanks in advance.
Old 11-06-2010

Re: Phone lock and security codes for RAZR V3

Our solutions you can not remove the Security Code (User Code to protect the phone), or find the PUK code (Code to protect SIM after 3 wrong codes). Before you unlock your phone, make sure it is not banned or subject to conditions on the contract from your operator, and / or your phone. Also check that the release is not a breach of warranty clause.
Old 11-06-2010

To return to the initial state the phone to factory defaults, follow the steps below to return to the initial state the phone:

1. In the status screen waiting Menu Press
2. Choosing Frames
3. Choose Security
4. Under the code lock in the last four digits of the phone.
5. Select Return to the initial state the Phone
6. Set back to baseline while the return to baseline with factory default settings. .
Old 11-06-2010

The frames provide the initial state phone restore all factory defaults, including the ringer types and display settings.
1. Press Menu> Frameworks> A Advanced> A Awarded to the initial state of Defects> A Awarded to the initial state of Frames.
2. Enter your six-digit phone security and press well (left softkey). (A refusal is posted).
Note: your security code is a six digit number used to provide the initial state phone. The implicit code is 000000. Please contact your carrier if you do not know your code.
3. Read the prompt and press Yes (left softkey) supplement was given to the initial state. Press No [right softkey] to cancel.
Old 11-06-2010

Your security code is a six digit number used to provide the initial state phone. The implicit code is 000000. Please contact your carrier if you do not know your code. Read the prompt and press Yes (left softkey) supplement was given to the initial state. Press No [right softkey] to cancel.
Old 12-06-2010

You can use the Master Clear or Delete total to reset the settings and delete information. The total reset resets all parameters to return to the default settings for the device. Total control resets all parameters to return to default settings and deletes all data from the device including: PIN data, history, settings, etc..
Old 13-06-2010

To run the option Reset total or Remove Total:
1. Press Beginning.
2. Scroll through the list and select System Tools.
3. Scroll and select Reset config. reset! or Reset Total Delete.
4. Press Yes Alert when displayed.
5. Enter code Total (Normally 000000).

To perform a master clear:
1. press Menu (Center select button).
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Initial Setup.
4. Choose Master Reset

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,