Thread: Unlock Subsidy code for Razor V3 Phone

Unlock Subsidy code for Razor V3 Phone

I have an unlock code for my v3 with T-Mobile and I wondered it would work with my phone friends who is also a v3 with T-Mobile. How all IMEI number has its own lock code? I do not want to try because I heard that if you are wrong too many times they lock my mobile. Please help how to define subsidy code for Razor V3 Phone. Thanks.

Re: Unlock Subsidy code for Razor V3 Phone

All IMEI has its own code of grants. It is not possible to use your code grant on his phone. Once you are a customer with T-Mobile for a certain period of time, it is usually not a problem to call and ask for a subsidy code for this phone. Put your T-Mobile phone card to one, the PIN. If the display shows "Enter Subsidy Password" appears, enter the 8 digit unlock code. Then, simply press "OK", that's it!
    Last edited by Ernest; 11-06-2010 at 11:10 PM.

If you have already ruined this 3 times. Is there a possibility for lock but also:Locking your phone charger, located in the State if there is "contact service". Miracles do not, it may take a very long time, but finally it says "Password subsidy. With very long time since I do mean finally weeks, I do not remember exactly, but also may have been 8 or 9 days. Luck evil is always on it, and pay the thing off the person. Since runs invisibly (), a timer, or will start again.

With most phone models, this "lock" can be removed by using code IMEI, a simple piece of software. You simply enter the IMEI number, press Return, then type the resulting code 8 digits generated by the software. Not with Motorola phones Well, oh no. As a manufacturer of popular mobile phones, they decided to "lock" the phones with a different method. Each phone have their own code of "subsidy", which is linked to an algorithm by IMEI special mathematical. So far, IMEI unlock was not possible Motorola. Until now.

With the release of six Mototools IMEI Unlock Software, unlock Motorola jumped into the 21st century, and release IMEI of mobile phones from Motorola is now a reality. By removing unlock this you will be able to:
    * Use your phone with any which network of YOUR choice.
    * Do not be charged any roaming charges when you use the phone abroad.
    * Increase the resale value phones more than 100% .

You have secondary phone, so you do not know if the unlock code by default (1234) has been changé.Ce which is anyway the case apparently. So, at the prompt, try to seize the last four digits of your mobile number (since 1234 does not work) If this does not seconded the menu button and entering the code 000000.

Ask your operator and / or dealer from whom you bought it. In any case I try to follow any procedure as you'd show me but it's still impossible under my battery there are lots of issue, so I try all possible combinations is still impossible. So I do not know if you still have something else to offer me so I can unlock my phone (Motorola V360).