Thread: Logitech webcam gives blurred image

Logitech webcam gives blurred image

I am using windows xp operating system on my computer and i have attached a Logitech web to this computer system by using USB cable given with the web cam itself. But as i never used this web cam before, I was not aware of that this cam is not able to capture an image clearly. Actually the image captured by this cam is too blurry and it does not gets cleared. Please help me to get nice image from my web cam.

Re: Logitech webcam gives blurred image

I would like to ask you something really crazy but this could be the reason behind the blurry image of your webcam. Actually i have faced this problem when i got the new web cam. I tried all the way to clear an image of the Logitech webcam but none was working at that time but after few days when my mom gone to my room to cleanup my computer system then by mistake she removed the plastic cover from the lens of the web cam and then i got the problem that this plastic cover was making my image blurry but as this cover was perfect to the lens, I was unable to see it.

Is there an any kind of focus ring provided on your logitech web cam as this ring has been provided in most of the logitech webcam. Actually you have to rotate that ring in order to change the focus of your image and it also affects on the clarity of an image. I suggest you to rotate the ring place on your webcam and adjust the focus as per your choice.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I try to help you! uninstall your web and reconfigure from the beginning. If the same problem is still there, configure the default in your configuration or enters your panel configuration for the brand of your website you may be going to get lucky job title it back to me over the worst leaving a message. Reinstalling the webcam must be solving your problem or i do not think that there would be some other way or not.

For most cam logitech simply turn the small circle of the cam. I do not think this thing turned until I read a message here.
    If it does nothing at all to try his hand settings.
    If the settings do not change anything and when you're on msn is still unclear is a matter of flow.
    If blur even when you're on the Logitech software they write.

I guess you have to make some changes in the settings of your Logitech webcam for which you have to go to the Logitech toolbar from the desktop or it would be in an All Programs. Then click on the "Quick Capture" menu which will start your webcam. Now click on the Settings when your using your webcam.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It might happen that there could be something wrong the lens of your webcam for which you have to directly contact with the dealer from whom you have bought this web cam. But most of the time, these kind of problems has been seen because of the film which has been stick on the lens of the web cam so that lens does not suffer scratches.