Thread: Nokia 6300 error "Unable to Open Theme Corrupted"

Nokia 6300 error "Unable to Open Theme Corrupted"

I downloaded Nokia series 40 theme studio 2.2 to create my own themes for my nokia 6300. Now finished my new theme, I put on my phone to see if it worked, and when I put "apply theme", it put me "Unable to open, theme corrupted". Does anybody have any idea. Thank in advance for your answers.

Re: Nokia 6300 error "Unable to Open Theme Corrupted"

You need to use Theme DIY software for mobile Symbian S60 3rd to create their own themes directly on your cell phone without using a PC. Theme DIY wants to be the simplest possible use. In a clear menu and colorful, you can customize all aspects that give the personal touch of a theme for mobile. It is possible to load its own Photos to apply the background image and menu files, change the color of text and titles, joining the ring adequate. It is even very easy to apply effects to images, but only the cast and camera are available.

Theme DIY lets each user of mobile Symbian S60 3rd to create their own themes directly on your cell phone without using a PC. Some basic themes come with the software to give you ideas or just to please you and be applied as installation. Small Animal babies through loving feelings, girls will be delighted.

The S60 Theme Studio is the ideal tool for creating your Free custom themes for mobile phones running Symbian 60. The software allows creation of themes that will change the appearance of the user interface of the telephone to the audio player. The software allows the user to see changes in real time and evaluate the reach of all changes: wallpaper, icons, colors and other elements of the interface. You need to use this.

Once the theme is finished, the S60 Theme Studio compile into a setup file compatible with the system and can also be prepared to protect as OMA (Open Mobile Alliance Digital Rights Management (DRM)). The official software to make professional topics. This, of course, means absolute control of production in return for ownership more difficult. Thanks.

We currently have 40 games for your nokia touchscreen. We often add each week, between themes s40, s60 themes, movies and games mp4 touch, there is a choice and for us, the are working. But it is with pleasure and passion that we offer this all. Thank you all for being present on the site as often as possible is what encourages us to continue to share all this.

Create a theme for your Nokia will not be simple, but still possible, and free through the formal application Nokia. Nokia has in fact a software design (successor to Theme Studio) comprehensive, you can. This software was released before the Nokia, must be "improved" with two additional components to make it fully compatible Nokia: The compiler. Sis and the Nokiap lugin, to have access to all the specific elements of the Nokia.In speaking about the software, its interface is very neat as you can see it in Photoshop or in the IDE development, as independent windows.