Thread: Logitech Z4 speakers not working

Logitech Z4 speakers not working

Recently i have bought a new desktop computer system and just on yesterday, I purchased a new Logitech Z4 speakers for using on this desktop on which i have installed window vista operating system. Now i do not know that where am i going wrong as this speakers are not at all giving any kind of sound.

Re: Logitech Z4 speakers not working

I would like to ask you that first is it getting the proper power and if so then is it getting on or not. Once it gets on then you may try using this speakers with some other computer in order to confirm that those are working or not. If there is nothing wrong in the hardware then i guess you need to check up with the drivers on your vista operating system.

There could be something wrong with an audio driver which you have installed on your windows vista computer system. It might happen that sometime you have upgraded or downgraded your computer's operating system and because of which some files of an older driver might have left on your system which results in the improper working of your current drivers as an older one would be interfering with it.

I know that it is silly thing about which i am going to talk here but i guess it should be considerable when you try to listen anything from your speakers which are connected to the computer system. Actually you should check out the sound level of your windows operating system. Double click on the speaker icon presented on the system tray and then check that all the bars are set as per your choices or not.

I suggest you to go to the start menu and then open control panel. Once you have opened it then go to the Sound And Audio Devices. Here you have to check for the hardware tab on which the speakers have shown which are currently in use on your computer system.
    I think you need to check that is your Z4 speakers are connected or not. In addition to this you need to check for the all other tabs as well that they have selected the right thing or not.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There might be something wrong with the speakers itself, In most of the cases it does not happens but your luck might not be with your because of which there might be some problem in an internal connections of your sound system. I would recommend you to try using this sound system on some other computer system so that you can at least get that your speakers are in working condition or not.