Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sagem mobile phone unlock code

Portable Devices

Old 10-06-2010

Sagem mobile phone unlock code

I have bought a new Sagem my421z mobile for myself. Yesterday I was using a mobile phone and was trying to change the lock code but unfortunately I have forget the same. I have tried different numbers many times but none of these works. I want some help to unlock the same. I had tried looking in the settings, but can't find any option. Is there a way to reset this phone and remove the lock code.

Old 10-06-2010

Re: Sagem mobile phone unlock code

You have to enter master code to unlock your mobile phone. For master reset you also need IMEI number of your phone. There are many web site which is offering a unlock code. To unlock code you have to enter a model number and IMEI number of mobile phone which sites asks for. Then at the end you might get a master code which can be used to unlock the phone.
Old 10-06-2010

Try to check the same in phone manual. I am quiet sure you can get a master password there. Most of the time this is 0000 or 1234. If both are not working then it means your phone is locked permanently. You have to take the same to service center. There are few online sites that provide the password, but some of them are fake. So take care while using it. Do not just pay, you wont be getting your money back after the same.
Old 31-07-2010

Re: Sagem mobile phone unlock code

you can get the best unlock codes for your mobile @ lowest costs.. Also we can get all GSM mobile codes..

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,